iOS vs Android / Apple vs Samsung, LG, HTC, and Google... The Ultimate All-Time All-New Battle

1 yr later…i dont know what to buy, iphone xr or s9? give me ur opinions…

I bought a Samsung s9+ on Black Friday for $450. price was good, it outperforms the iPhone, and it’s got an expandable microSd slot. The only thing I dislike is that the curved sides make it hard to hold :rolling_eyes:

I’ve also owned several iphones, a moto, and have multiple other tablets and devices at work.

dont you think iphones are simple? is the software difficult to get used to(samsung)?

How about both? I use a Pixel but have an iPad too, as long as the apps are compatible with both and can sync to all devices, it all works well.

I think iPhones are complicated, actually. They force you to use itunes, icloud, etc. to get to your pictures and documents. Android (samsung) is much easier to just plug into the computer and trade files back and forth. Apple makes you use their software, which can get really complicated. Also, it’s much easier to expand storage to android phones, where iPhones make you pay more for storage without the option to expand. On my samsung galaxy s9+ I put an extra 128GB of storage simply by adding a microsd card.

For me, learning Android was no problem. I mean, it was frustrating for the first week or two, but it only took a little persistence and a few google ession s to learn what I needed, but I’ve never looked back, and altogether, I think Android is simpler that apple.

1 Like

Thanks for the help @ryandhazen

Of course! Just don’t let learning a new system scare you away :slight_smile: