[Now Available] Introducing Three New PowerStrip Models!

Wait, you don’t already have it? I thought you needed it for your trip on July 15.

@Insider After reviewing on Amazon I did not see where this powerstrip will do surge protection grounding nor UL listed. Is this something that was forgotten in the description or it doesn’t have either?

I am still using my tripp lite. I am here now in Staten Island and would have loved to have it before I left from home. Anyway no I didn’t get it cause I didn’t know this was out. I knew about the three plug one but not the two plug

1 Like

Are you talking about the PowerStrip 2 with 2 USB Ports? If so, I don’t see anything either.

Although that would be a question for @AnkerOfficial or @AnkerTechnical, not me.

I thought you always wanted PowerStrip 3 with 3 USB Ports (?).

1 Like

Yes, that is how it all started out. Form factor just wasn’t working due to the 9 in size not fitting in toolbag with my other tools. Anyway this two plug one will fit, it needs to be a surge protector not just a powerstrip…

1 Like

Yeah, I agree. The form factor and even power of PowerStrip 2 with 2 USB Ports seem nice, but only if it comes with the same safety as PowerStrip 3 with 3 USB Ports.

1 Like

Even beyond that, you can only use the 3-in-1 cable to charge one thing at a time. For the other setup you can charge everything at once…

The prices are great. I’ll probably order one in the near future

1 Like

UPDATE

Anker has just released its PowerStrip 6… take a look!

Features & details

• Big Expansion: 6 AC outlets and 3 USB charging ports (18W total USB output) provide power and charging for up to 9 devices from a single wall charging unit.
  • Advanced Charging Technology: Delivers an optimized charge to USB devices using Anker’s world-renowned PowerIQ charging technology.
  • Superior Safety: Advanced surge and overload protection, combined with fire-resistant casing and a safety switch, keep you and your devices safe.
  • Room for All: Extra space between each AC outlet provides room for larger plugs, and the space-saving 45° plug design keeps the other wall outlets free.
  • What You Get: PowerPort Strip 6 with 6.6 ft cable, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerStrip 6 is available to order now from amazon.com for a cost of $35.99, and should begin shipping immediately.

What are your thoughts on Anker’s PowerStrip 6? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

Three new PowerStrip models with Power Delivery are coming soon. Learn more here.

Now that’s what I need! The more ports the better for me!

1 Like

I really wish these supported latest powerIQ3.0 and quickcharge 3.0.

1 Like

I love how the ports are spread apart for brick chargers.

1 Like