[Now Available] Introducing Three New PowerStrip Models!

hmmmm very interesting!

Yeah, it does look kinda big. Looks about the size of a baseball and with the cord just too bulky. I’m using this and its perfect but would love to have some USB ports. Also I trust the Anker brand so I can wait for the new strips to come out.

Nope, it is not small. This is exactly what I want

I like 6-8’ long cable on power strips

Good news, @dicejedi, PowerPort Strip 3 with 3 USB Ports is now available!

Features & details

• Big Expansion: 3 AC outlets and 3 charging ports (18W total USB output) provide power and charging to up to 6 devices from a single wall outlet.
  • PowerIQ: Delivers an optimized charge to USB devices using Anker’s world-renowned charging technology.
  • Superior Safety: Advanced surge and overload protection, combined with fire-resistant casing and a safety switch, keep you and your devices completely safe.
  • Room for All: 40% extra space between each AC outlet provides room for larger plugs.
  • What You Get: PowerPort Strip 3 with 5 ft Cable, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Anker’s PowerPort Strip 3 with 3 USB Ports is available to order now on Amazon for a cost of $25.99, and should begin shipping in six days.

What are your thoughts on Anker’s PowerStrip 3 with 3 USB Ports? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

There’s still no word on the other models just yet… We’ll keep you updated. :grin:

2 Likes

This is fantastic! I had kinda gave up on this and started looking around at other ones on Amazon. I don’t need it until my upcoming trip on July 15 so I will wait for the release of the PowerPort Strip 3! Awesome!

The Pp3 is exactly what I want so they can release the others whenever!!!

1 Like

More leads and still not one with different plugs!

Fingers crossed that it will release in time!

1 Like

I like the rounded corners on this model. But the plug placement is still too close to each other for those annoying big brick chargers.

1 Like

Now up on Amazon US for ordering at $25.99 , shipping estimated within 6 days…

1 Like

Nice! What happened to the darker colored strip? And why is shipping “Usually in 6 days?” image

Might be a little bit.

This is normal shortly after release.

I’ll wait just a bit for the darker one. Hopefully it is out soon… maybe a coupon or discount to offset the no color option?

Well, these all seem to be 5’.

UPDATE

PowerStrip 2 with 2 USB Ports is now available… Take a look!

Features & details

• One for All: Equipped with 2 AC outlets and 2 PowerIQ-enabled USB charging ports to charge up to 4 devices simultaneously.
  • Advanced Charging Technology: Delivers an optimized charge to 2 USB devices using Anker’s world-renowned PowerIQ charging technology.
  • Space-Saving and Portable: PowerStrip 2 has a compact square design, with a slimmer plug than other power strips for maximum space-saving at home or in your travel bag.
  • Superior Safety: A thick rubber-coated power cable, fire-retardant casing, and an internal safety shutter ensure peace of mind for you and your family.
  • What You Get: PowerStrip 2, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerStrip 2 with 2 USB Ports is available to order now on Amazon for a cost of $22.99, and should begin shipping on July 24.

What are your thoughts on Anker’s PowerStrip 2 with 2 USB Ports? Would you still consider buying a power strip with USB-A ports in 2019? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

We are still waiting on PowerStrip 6 with 3 USB Ports…

1 Like

While this looks like a great product I think the picture is very misleading. It’s not equivalent to a ac 6 Plug power strip, 3 wall chargers and 3 cables.

It’s the equivalent of having two wall chargers a 2 Port AC power strip and they should have tossed another 3in1 cable on left side of a picture.

Just my two cents take it or leave it😁 @AnkerOfficial

2 Likes

Haha, that is a very good point.

1 Like

Yeah even a broken clock is right twice a day :grin:

1 Like

@dicejedi, how’s your PowerStrip 3 with 3 USB Ports working for you?

I’ll take it. Just checked Amazon and it won’t be available until the 23rd. Got it in my shopping cart now.