Introducing the ALL NEW Alkaline Batteries by Anker!

Sounds like The Battle of the Informercials :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Now that is a one for the books classic @TheCharneco :smiley:

2 Likes

Hopefully rechargables are in the works

1 Like

LOL! Thank so much, everyone!

I think that would be hilarious to have a whole lineup of Anker infomercials based off of all the products we all have!

Agreed. Apparently they’re probably already in the works and “will be coming soon.”, according to @AnkerTechnical. AAA Big Surprise | Anker Power Goes Old School

1 Like

I watched it. I love it! You got the black and white at the beginning, and the color later on perfect! Great job!

1 Like

This is fantastic. I r8 8/8 m8.

1 Like

I just finished ip my review last night and it will go live today after a few more eduts.

I think if i can figure out how i might try some long term comparison testing between the batteries.and another brand.

1 Like

Great review!!!

1 Like

Awesome video, nice job!

1 Like

The long term could be tough. I was thinking of finding something I could just keep on until it goes dead and time how long it lasts for. I have one of those hand-held milk frothers I could try it out with. Do you know what I’m talking about? If you have one too we could work together. One of use could use Anker and the other could use a different brand.

That was fantastic!

1 Like

And the battle begins :stuck_out_tongue: This is a really neat idea.

1 Like

Hahaha! I’m going to have the kids sit and watch it until it dies. That should keep them busy for awhile. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thanks, Mark! :smiley:

Have you all seen these? @AnkerOfficial / @AnkerTechnical, maybe these will come next??? :wink:
png

yes :grin: but not from Anker. We have asked these in the past… hope to see some announcements from @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

I knew something like this was posted, but I couldn’t remember when and by whom. Thanks for resharing! :smiley:

1 Like

would be interesting to see Anker to launch these kind of rechargeable batteries, in may be packs of 4 or 8.

8-pack for sure!

Be careful here Anker my employer holds the PowerLock trademark :slight_smile:
We may come after you :rofl:

1 Like