Introducing Roav, The Smart Driving System, from Anker

Anker is every bit as good as amazon with customer support. ANY issue I have had they have made it right and done so quickly.

1 Like

Wow, this honestly looks amazing! I haven’t seen another product on the market like this. As a new driver, this would be a very useful tool, but would be an amazing resource for advanced drivers as well!

3 Likes

I think this product is really awesome , maybe it comes to Germany, because the most nice new product’s like the PowerHouse in not aviable here in germany.
Hopefully the German marked is attractive enough.

1 Like

Has anyone tried it yet?

2 Likes

Heads up display is the future. Helping us keep our eyes on the road with the information we need to be safe!

1 Like

Hey Anker, how about an update?

Anker is going places!

1 Like

So it seems this project has been delayed. Has anyone heard the latest developments on the situation?

This product while great, had to be scrapped due to technical issues not being able to integrate third-party GPS navigation services with the HUD

Isn’t it still in the works, though? I remember hearing that the launch was delayed.

That’s what they said but the emails that were sent out didn’t mention that, so I dunno. I would love it if this came to market

1 Like

For VPN read some reviews and have some security check of your PC. Here’s the good one to dine into the subject read review

2 Likes

Any news on this product lately? That is a item I would totally buy, if I could afford it! #Anker whats going on?

https://www.androidauthority.com/anker-cancels-roav-dashtop-794838/

In short, Anker has cancelled the project.

soooo rough, Thanks for the info. They def have the tech out there to make it, I wonder if it was a safety thing. Anker not wanted to “be responsible” for people doing dumb stuff.

1 Like

I didn’t even know something like this existed. For any brand.
Is it compatible with all navigation software or does it come with it’s own navigation app?

This product was canceled, they couldn’t get 3rd party GPS to integrate with it so the scrapped the project since they couldnt deliver on their driver experience promise

A real shame because I sometime notice myself looking to much to my phone instead of to the road.

1 Like

Having problems with my Roav connecting to my phone. My phone is apparently too old:(

Nice concept. I hope it will be released (eventually)

2 Likes