Introducing PowerCore+ 10000 Pro | Anker's First Portable Charger with Updatable Firmware is Now Available!

You have this two port Type C: https://amzn.to/324uENl

I’d like to see a wall charger with two (or one) AC sockets, 3 USB ports with Power IQ 3.0 and one or two USB-C PD ports.

1 Like

Me? No I don’t own it.

I am currently in Canada, driven 6000 miles in 3 weeks and in a typical budget motel, there’s a 2 prong socket behind a cabinet and a 3 prong in middle of a wall. I had to use my Cube in the 3 prong, it connects to three chargers for my two tablets and phones, and my headphones recharge off the USB. The 2 prong has my 12 foot extension and an Aukey 2 port and a laptop charger.

The physical bulk of cables and chargers is quite a lot. For Anker to make it better would involve a 5 port IQ3.

What Anker is making now are toys in comparison to what they could really innovate, which would be a many port IQ3 family, and pick a small medium large wattage.

2 Likes

Well you won’t be doing that much driving in UK, it’s only 874 miles from top to bottom at the longest points of mainland. lol

1 Like

When in UK will just bike, about 60 miles a day. Got two types of tents and just suit the season.

The biggest technology challenge with that life is a day or two days without mains power, that calls for carrying a Powercore and it can recharge quickly in any mains socket.

Back in UK in 3 weeks, been in California, Oregon, Idaho, Utah, Wisconsin, Montana, South Dakota, Michigan, Ontario,so far.

1 Like

What no car for work? lol

1 Like