Introducing: Our Brand New Bluetooth Speakers

Soundcore Pro since it doesn’t try to sell the bass

2016 I became a dad! My daughter was born beautiful and full of life. The Soundcore played rich music for her when she was still in the womb. Several months old, she started to dance to the music that surrounded her. She loves music and the Soundcore 1 made music come alive in our home. I’d love to have the Soundcore 2 to take with me to work as she can’t live without my Soundcore 1.

1 Like

Would like any of the 3 dont care much for more bass soundcore 2 will do but fancier version would be great as well. My dad built a barn and of course i help. My sis took a pic of us lifting a wall and my face was red and pretty funny.

1 Like

I have only gotten a cord so far but that’s the greatest cord I’ve ever had!! I love your guys products and hope to one who makes stuff like this one day, as I’m hoping to become a mechanical engineer soon enough!!

1 Like

My favorite Dad story was when my wife and I were dating. Mom, Dad, and the two of us were walking along the beach in Maine. My wife spotted a clump of very long and stringy seaweed. She asked what kind ir was, and my Dad chimed in: “Oh, that’s very rare. It has a real name, but we always called it Spaghetti Seaweed. It comes from the bilge tanks of cargo ships that come from Italy.” My wife fell for it, and was so amazed that this seaweed ‘came all the way from Italy’ that she took it home in a jar of seawater to keep it! Classic Dad. I’m sure he’d like any of these speakers, but especially the Pro!

2 Likes

I am no dad, I am a mother. My boyfriend will become a dad for the first time in the next 4 weeks.
He loves listening to podcasts, so there boost version would be a really great gift for father’s day or for the birth of his son.

1 Like

If I had to choose it would be the anker boost. Love all the multiple anker products I own.

My Dad moved back to Europe 14 years ago. I maybe see him every 3-4 years. It’s tough because I have a family of 5 and it is a huge expense when we visit. As he gets older his health has not been so good. He has an extensive cardiac history with several surgeries. But when we do go I enjoy every moment we spend together. I want wish him an awesome Father’s Day! I wish he was closer so I could spoil him on his special day of recognition.

2 Likes

Oh man! They all sound great! The soundcore pro sounds like the one I need :wink: Perfect for Fathers Day! Thanks for the chance to win one!

1 Like

Any of the 3 would be great for me to sit and enjoy some music with my children

1 Like

I lost custody of my daughter 3 years ago because of my drug use.i have 2 years clean now and going to go back to court to get custody back. I’m also being a father to my girlfriends 11 year old daughter. Her father committed suicide when she was 1 and a half. I love being a father. Would like the sound core pro. Thank you

1 Like

I think my dad would love one! He’s 92 years old, but still an audiophile. I just helped him get a soundbar for his TV, so he’d be ready for this.

Except for the Bluetooth bit. I don’t think he has ANY BT sources! No smartphone–just a flip phone. Well, if he wins, then I’ll know what to buy him for Father’s Day!

1 Like

My dad never heard Musik from a Bluetooth speaker. Because he is oldschool and still use the fm radio.
I prefere the soundcore boost because this sound is amazing for your ears.

1 Like

One of my favorite moments with my dad is actually a music moment. Back in the day (in the 90’s), we didn’t have a CD player, but my dad got the Andrea Bocelli Romanza CD as a present. My dad is a used car salesman, so every now and then he’d come across a car with a CD player, and he’d play the CD in the car. One day I bought an RCA cable that had a headphone jack in one end and plugged it into my big bro’s laptop that they bought for him when he went to college, and plugged the other end my dad’s 1960’s entertainment station (8-track, turntable, cassette player, wood panels, you know the ones). He just sat there, at the edge of the bed until the CD finished. My dad loves music, only thing that can get the man to show any feelings. You should have seen him the day that I gave him a Spotify Premium account and showed him how to work it on the smart TV.

3 Likes

I am one of the guilty who deleted a post way up at the beginning but not to try and move myself but more to see if it was the reason that the post numbers kept changing. My OCD got the best of me. My delete from yesterday has not been removed but it would shift every prize after it by one post. Surely they must have a way to confirm the original order. So far the only post winner that hasn’t shifted is the first one. Ahhhhhh!

2 Likes

Sneaky sneaky… :unamused: :joy:

Hammers to music

My dad’s always been there to help move and pick up stuff. A perfect example would be that he went with me today to pick up a TV stand from someone from Craigslist. I recently just got him a 50 inch 4K TV. It’s our first in the house that’s above 720p. This would go perfect with the TV. I think the Soundcore Boost or Pro would pair perfectly with the new TV and TV stand.

Thanks for the giveaway!

2 Likes

I think we can all agree that our Dad does a lot of work for us and handles issues in the easiest way possible. I would like to be glad to finally get him something for all the hard work he’s done. As for myself, my dad tells me to save my money, but if I win this, I won’t have to spend any money, and I could give him something that’s useful to him and the family.

2 Likes

That movie was a cult classic when I was a kid. I rented it about 10 times. Yes, I said rented, On VHS

1 Like

im a fiend for a good bass line so it would have to be the Soundcore Boost :slight_smile:

1 Like