Introducing: Our Brand New Bluetooth Speakers

I like the pro, but any of the speakers would be greatly appreciated. All I use is Anker products. Now, I didn’t have my dad growing up. Long story of reasons, but 7 months ago I became a dad to a beautiful little girl. She changed my world. I never wanted kids, but I’m glad she decided to pop in. Even through all the crying, diapers, the not being able to afford thick steaks or tech toys anymore, when she smiles at me, that’s it. Nothing else matters.

1 Like

My husband works 7 days a week protecting our community and earning money for his family. It’s been a tough year for us, I’d love to win any of these for him.

1 Like

This is my first Father’s Day as a dad and I’m excited! whether or. It I win one of your speakers, I still love your products and thank you for putting in this competition. I would love the sound core pro! Happy Father’s Day to all the dad’s out there!

1 Like

The pro looks great, I would love to hear it in person. Having a portable speaker on the market that doesn’t sound muddy is a huge plus!

1 Like

I desperately need a new speaker to replace my Anker A7908, that thing should not be $50.

1 Like

Best of luck to all the Dads and Dads to be.
My daughter just had her first baby, and she is my youngest. So now I’m a Dad and Granddad!
I work from home and use music to keep me sane as I have no office mates.
My room has many Anker products, including batteries, chargers, cables, etc.
I would love to try a small speaker that I could fit on my desk to help pass the time here working.
Happy Father’s Day to all the Dads out there.

1 Like

I’d like the SoundCore Pro.

My preferred speaker is the SoundCore Pro. My Dad has just recently won the battle with cancer. He loves DIY projects and knows more about everything than an average person. When he works on these projects he loves to listen to music. He’s an audio buff too so highs and lows matter to him which is why I feel the SoundCore Pro would be a good fit for him.

1 Like

My Dad cannot live without his music! Whenever I visit him I always bring my Anker A3143 so he can listen to songs he hasn’t heard in many years. He appreciates good speakers which is why I chose Anker. I’ve been meaning to upgrade and would really appreciate the SoundCore Pro to stick with the Anker brand. Many thanks and good luck to everyone!

1 Like

It doesn’t matter which one that I get. Both of my boys are speech delayed and love to sing. It seems to be the only thing that they like to really get their voice out there and be heard.

1 Like

Soundcore Pro sounds awesome! I want to use it for both streaming Spotify and hook it up to my bluray player!

1 Like

Well, considering I already bought a soundcore 2 my preference would probably be the Pro…

1 Like

I love Anker products they are so cool and awesome! I would love to add a Bluetooth audio device to listen with my dad or give it to him

1 Like

Going for glory with the SoundCore Pro… :grinning:

This would be a welcome member of my Anker family of battery packs, flashlights, cables, USB hubs, car chargers etc.

1 Like

I am a father but fathers day in Germany has been on May 25th!

1 Like

My family are from Vietnam, and we are currently living in the United States. My parents did not want to go here, because he’s now old and cannot do much things. He prefers to live in Vietnam than here. However, because of my future. They decided to go here no matter what it cost. Since everything is so new to my dad, it’s hard for him to get adapted. He loves our traditional music, and I’m thinking to get him a speaker. Joining this campaign, I hope I could bring him something and make him happy. Thank you

1 Like

It’s great to see that the current posts are now keeping in line with what this contest and it’s rules were about…not the nonsensical “get to a certain post number to get something for free” posts that were prevailing yesterday.:grin:

3 Likes

Very Nice Speakers Happy Fathers day shout out to all the great fathers!

1 Like

I’d prefer the sound core boost as it has a good playtime and is loud. Me and my dad love listening to music when we together this would be a perfect gift

1 Like

im a little upset as i won #100 but then comments were deleted so i dont have it anymore. Also, now one of my other comments moved down to 300. i think my #100 should count but my #300 should go to another lucky winner. Maybe @AnkerOfficial can help sort this out