Introducing: Our Brand New Bluetooth Speakers

With the Sound core Pro I could enjoy my music outside with my dad at our annual summer family vacation while relaxing on the deck, beach, grilling or just hanging out with the whole family!

1 Like

I love Anker. I buy any and everything possible from them

1 Like

I really like the Sound Core 2. great quality and has great reviews. I love Anker. Your giveaways are as awesom as your products. P.S. Happy early father’s day to the Dads out there.

1 Like

SoundCore Pro looks pretty cool.

1 Like

Love all of them

My dad is the most hardworking person I know. From when my brother and I was young, he would have 2-3 jobs to support our family. He also still would spend as much time he had with us when he had the chance. My brother and I are older now and I’ve realized that my dad did all of that, he worked 2-3 jobs and supported our family and made sure we survived, he had hardly had sleep, he never ever complained…I just don’t know how he did it. I myself have personally tried working 3 jobs and couldn’t last 6 months doing it; it’s hard. For that I’ve grown to appreciate my dad even more. I would hope I can win him one of these Sound Core speakers. The Sound Core Boost sounds great, but I’m sure he’ll love any of them.

3 Likes

My dad is pretty awesome! He’s pushed through some extremely rough financial situations and has also managed to raise a fantastic family and provide for us despite his constant stress. He’s a true role model. He is an extreme music lover and I think he would love to have one of these speakers to use at home when he is relaxing.

1 Like

Not much of a story, but I started being the one to bring my kids to daycare in the mornings while my wife still picks them up in the afternoon. I’m hoping that they remember all the mornings we spent in the car just talking when they get a little older.

1 Like

Would really love to get my hands on the SoundCore Boost, the bass boost feature is something I would like to experience and see how Anker are stepping up the speaker game!

Sound core 2 is my favorite. I am a huge fan of Anker!!

1 Like

My dad is looking for a good Bluetooth speaker.

2 Likes

The boost is my fav. But like em all

I would love to have the Soundcore Pro! Thank you!

2 Likes

Hello , I would like to WIN SoundCore Pro :slight_smile:

2 Likes

At first my Dad is gone but he was a good man. Everything i know i learned from him and i’m very thankfull for this. Second i prefer the soundcore boost because Bassup Technology but the pro is amazing too. Thx
Greetz
Sascha

2 Likes

I like the SoundCore Boost. It seems to be good with all Music-types we are listing at camping.
We’re always use the buildin radio in the VW Bus. If we’ll get one, we can listen music everytime, everywhere.

2 Likes

has to be the soundcore pro for me

2 Likes

this look so like a great give for my dad for father’s day may i have it

2 Likes

I’m quite glad that my dad is currently in the us visiting me here. Well try and see what the Americans do on father’s day, and I’m sure, a portable speaker would be great for having a great father’s day.

1 Like

I’ve been debating getting one of these awesome little speakers for some time now. I think the pro would be an awesome addition to the house, but it would ultimately be the Soundcore Boost that would be the most versatile in my life. Though without testing them both, who’s to say, the Pro could be perfect :grin:

2 Likes