Introducing: Our Brand New Bluetooth Speakers

Well thats a great thing to know. Basic car maintenance saves you money in the long run! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love Anker products. I bought my son a Soundcore for Xmas and then bought myself one as well. Looking forward to the new versions.

1 Like

Unfortunately my father passed away long time before, but he teach me to love music. We used to play guitar together and sing. So a good speaker it will be ideal to listen to the songs we used to sing together, but as I prefer a bit more Bass the SoundCore Boost, with code for UK17, will be ideal for me to remember him even more. Thanks Anker for the Giveaway.

2 Likes

I’d love to win one of these. Ialready own one and will be donating this one (should I win) to my sister who just beat lymphoma!

1 Like

The SoundCore pro looks great! I’m sure it stacks up very well with much more expensive options.

1 Like

I love everything Anker! And since it’s All About That Bass, 'Bout That Bass, the I’ve got to have a Soundcore Boost!

1 Like

Thanks I like a soundcore boost. My remember my dad had a green station wagon . Me andy sister would sit in the seat facing to the back . One day we went to shonies for breakfast buffet. Then on the way to the park . I got sick and just threw up on passing cars as my sister held me out the window . I remember dad saying"don’t get the seat messed up "

1 Like

My dad died 9 days before last Christmas, so thinking about Father’s Day this year is painful. He was almost completely deaf, so even if he were still here, one of these speakers - as good as Anker speakers are - wouldn’t be something I would give him. But in his earlier days, he would have loved the SoundCore Pro, as his musical tastes ran more toward opera and classical music. He appreciated good quality at a low price, just like I do!
I own or have owned 8 Anker products, and have another lightning cable and the SoundBuds Lite wireless earbuds in my Amazon cart, ready to purchase after I write this. I’ll think I’ll probably buy the new SoundCore 2 speaker now as well (I’ve had a red SoundCore speaker “Saved for later” for a couple of months), even though my little Classic Portable cube speaker still works fine. I just want a bigger speaker for when I’m working around my place, and seeing this promo on Facebook has pushed my “temptation” button.
Thank you, Anker, for making some of the best tech accessories out there, and for your outstanding warranties and customer service. And Happy Father’s Day to all the dads at Anker!

3 Likes

I’m going to share the best bonding experience I’ve ever had with my dad… There was one time where my brother and I got to work with my dad at the farm. I wanted to earn money so I could buy the Anker SoundBuds Sport NB10. My dad told me that his boss told him that if we wanted to help out at the farm. Our job was to pick up metal pieces from the ground that were from the silo being knocked down because it was leaning. We ate roast beef sandwiches with chips and cookies for lunch. After lunch, we kept working and looking for metal pieces all over the place. My dad helped us out trying to find ones in the sand. Soon, my brother and I got to take a break, and we enjoyed our Oreo flurries. Soon, we went home and we took a shower. My face was really dirty that day. The best part about that day was that I got to spend more time with my dad. My dad and I bonded on that day. I don’t usually bond or get to bond with my dad. That’s why that day was the best bonding experience with my dad. I think the SoundCore Boost would be awesome for my dad.

3 Likes

I would love to win an Anker Bluetooth Speaker, no matter which model. I’m sure even the cheapest one of this three, the Soundcore 2, will perform very well and make me smile.

1 Like

Well I’m away from my son, and as yet unborn so something to help pass the time and use as a speaker on FaceTime would be great.

2 Likes

This would be a very nice gift for My daddy since he loves listening to music, he deserves a very good quality bluetooth speaker like Anker’s, thank you for this giveaway and good luck to everyone

2 Likes

They dont make men like my dad! True gentleman to the core. Served our country as a marine, cherished my mother till the day she passed and treated get like a princess everyday from the moment they met. He truly deserves the world and then some! Hes definitely a man for others! Love my big daddy.

5 Likes

Would love to win the SoundCore Pro because it would be awesome to share tunes that my dad listens to on the daily with excellent sound quality.

2 Likes

The soundcore boost looks like a great balance between portability and a good living room speaker. Looks great

2 Likes

I have brought Anker power banks and love them. I take them ever where I go. For you never know when you will need more power. They hold their charge and are dependable. I now have a UE Boom portable speaker and I am not total happy with it, I don’t like that it only has a volume up and down button, which are hard to press. Also I keep on having issue with connecting my Galaxy S7 to it. So now I am looking to replace it and knowing how dependable Anker is with great service and dependable products. I know buying an Anker SoundCore Pro would be a great choice. Also having the option to charge my devices would be awesome.

3 Likes

For me it’s the SoundCore Pro with a volume level for outside user and UK weather proof with its IP rating…

2 Likes

Competition ended “Giveaway runs from June 7th 00:00 PDT to June 11th 23:59 PDT.”,
to be shipped today/tomorrow “Prizes will be shipped before June 14th 2017”

@AnkerOfficial

The 9 winners are…?

I’m so glad the competition opened up to more countries, looks like a first for Italy. Good luck to everyone.

Oh and please on no account let your father play this loudly on their new speaker:

4 Likes

Having owned a SoundCore Sport, I am really excited about either of three new offerings, especially the SoundCore 2

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial This was a fun contest/thread. I enjoyed reading stories about them and their dads, or themselves with their kids.

I have a really close relationship with my dad. And my little girl has my heart.

These kinda contests are crucial in building a brand/company that you trust, feel good about and can share experiences with others like-minded.

Cheers!

3 Likes