Introducing: Our Brand New Bluetooth Speakers

Hey Cava :slight_smile:
As I’m studying Physics I kinda have to know how to do :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
My “problem” with changing tires is that my dad most of the time isn’t letting me change them. This year has been the first time I was “officially” allowed to do it by myself (because he didn’t have time this year) :joy::innocent:

But I got two sisters too who love him for not having to know how to change them

2 Likes

So, this “SOUNDCORE boost” would be one of the nicest gifts to my dad. We could let the SOUNDCORE BOOST do some fine discotheque sounds for our craft beer stall at the Beer Fairs here in Germany. :grinning:

1 Like

The scariest thing that ever happened to me was when I was very little. My dad said he was just going to pop upstairs. He went upstairs…and popped!

1 Like

My biological father wasn’t much to brag about. In fact, he wasn’t much of a father. He was no role model and if anything, served as a example of how not to live your life. He left when I was younger (or kicked out, depending on who you ask), and instead of being in my life, decided to focus on himself.

Lucky for me, I had a step father who stepped up, adopted me, and raised me to be the man I am today. He was hard on me when he needed to be, instilled positive values, and taught me how to work hard, and go after what I want. While I may not of agreed with everything he did, I’m happy he was there for me when I needed him to most, and was willing to show me the right path, but expected me to open the door to that path. He did his best to lead by example, and everyday I wake up and remember the countless times he was there for me.

3 Likes

Great line of products. I would greatly appreciate any but the PRO for sure! A happy #anker Fathers day to all the fellow Dads out there. Good luck to all!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing that. I can tell from your post that your step Father taught you well.

So, still in time for it?

1 Like

in time yes, compliant with the competition rules, no. Did you read them?

Women are obviously mentally and physically capable of changing tires, even if never taught by a father in this age you can watch a guide video. The issue is more society, expectations, and appearance, women are often expected to look perfect, with things like nails in perfect condition, hair, etc. - changing a tire can compromise that perfect image.

I don’t drive, I bike and it causes a different interaction with society, I am not inside a box, so I tend to communicate with the world more. Example is a car overtook me then stopped, I observed it had a tire decidedly droopy to the point in not much time it would be flat. So to not scare the female driver I stood some distance and waved and smiled til she wound down window, I pointed to the tire and recommended it be addressed soon, so a thanks then they moved on to a garage. If that had been in a different physical situation I’d have happily offered to swap to wheel. Then you hit into the problem not related to gender or fathers, often the required tools are not in the vehicle, they got mislaid.

My father: Want me to call you back? My phone is free.
Me: So is mine dad
My father: Are you sure you don’t want me to call you back?
Me: Yes dad

and back and forth this goes for 5 minutes then he hangs up on me:)

2 Likes

Bahaha, priceless. My Dad would tell me not to leave a message as it would cost extra

Well thats a great thing to know. Basic car maintenance saves you money in the long run! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love Anker products. I bought my son a Soundcore for Xmas and then bought myself one as well. Looking forward to the new versions.

1 Like

Unfortunately my father passed away long time before, but he teach me to love music. We used to play guitar together and sing. So a good speaker it will be ideal to listen to the songs we used to sing together, but as I prefer a bit more Bass the SoundCore Boost, with code for UK17, will be ideal for me to remember him even more. Thanks Anker for the Giveaway.

2 Likes

I’d love to win one of these. Ialready own one and will be donating this one (should I win) to my sister who just beat lymphoma!

1 Like

The SoundCore pro looks great! I’m sure it stacks up very well with much more expensive options.

1 Like

I love everything Anker! And since it’s All About That Bass, 'Bout That Bass, the I’ve got to have a Soundcore Boost!

1 Like

Thanks I like a soundcore boost. My remember my dad had a green station wagon . Me andy sister would sit in the seat facing to the back . One day we went to shonies for breakfast buffet. Then on the way to the park . I got sick and just threw up on passing cars as my sister held me out the window . I remember dad saying"don’t get the seat messed up "

1 Like

My dad died 9 days before last Christmas, so thinking about Father’s Day this year is painful. He was almost completely deaf, so even if he were still here, one of these speakers - as good as Anker speakers are - wouldn’t be something I would give him. But in his earlier days, he would have loved the SoundCore Pro, as his musical tastes ran more toward opera and classical music. He appreciated good quality at a low price, just like I do!
I own or have owned 8 Anker products, and have another lightning cable and the SoundBuds Lite wireless earbuds in my Amazon cart, ready to purchase after I write this. I’ll think I’ll probably buy the new SoundCore 2 speaker now as well (I’ve had a red SoundCore speaker “Saved for later” for a couple of months), even though my little Classic Portable cube speaker still works fine. I just want a bigger speaker for when I’m working around my place, and seeing this promo on Facebook has pushed my “temptation” button.
Thank you, Anker, for making some of the best tech accessories out there, and for your outstanding warranties and customer service. And Happy Father’s Day to all the dads at Anker!

3 Likes

I’m going to share the best bonding experience I’ve ever had with my dad… There was one time where my brother and I got to work with my dad at the farm. I wanted to earn money so I could buy the Anker SoundBuds Sport NB10. My dad told me that his boss told him that if we wanted to help out at the farm. Our job was to pick up metal pieces from the ground that were from the silo being knocked down because it was leaning. We ate roast beef sandwiches with chips and cookies for lunch. After lunch, we kept working and looking for metal pieces all over the place. My dad helped us out trying to find ones in the sand. Soon, my brother and I got to take a break, and we enjoyed our Oreo flurries. Soon, we went home and we took a shower. My face was really dirty that day. The best part about that day was that I got to spend more time with my dad. My dad and I bonded on that day. I don’t usually bond or get to bond with my dad. That’s why that day was the best bonding experience with my dad. I think the SoundCore Boost would be awesome for my dad.

3 Likes