Introducing Our 2017 Anker T-shirt Design Contest Winners!

Still waiting on mine too.

1 Like

Ah okay. I expected an extra shipping confirmation, but that sounds great.

Thank you :slight_smile: Still waiting on mine!

1 Like

Love the t shirt designs! I would totally buy some of these shirts to show support

Yeah same here I’m hoping it’ll come next week!

My shirt is expected tomorrow!

4 Likes

My shirt is also being delivered tomorrow via UPS, directly from Shenzen China :grin:

2 Likes

Long way to go for a tshirt !

1 Like

Had the same UPS information yesterday. Seems weird for a T-Shirt to be sent via UPS and signature required. I thought it would end up being delivered by surface snail mail :smile:

2 Likes

Did you get an email or something Neil? I haven’t heard anything about it

The only email I received (post 'what’s your size) was the UPS delivery message. Not aware of anything else coming from Anker, so I’m guessing like @joshuad11 that it will be the Tee.

Unless Anker is sending gift goody boxes again like last year :heart_eyes: :grin:

1 Like

Mine is already out for delivery but wont be here until 8PM more than likely. UPS has been slower due to the holidays now. :grimacing:

Make sure they deliver it right. My only issue with ups lately is that they have seasonal drivers who don’t leave my packages at the proper door. They keep leaving them on the front side of the house when all deliveries and mail go to the backside. Even leave a note and they never pay attention to it.

Yes :innocent:

I would say, only show the design, when all got the t shirt.

5 Likes

Delivered and in hand :smile:

Seeming we’ll never fully know when everyone has theirs…photos could be a while…

4 Likes

And mine has arrived!! :smiley:

3 Likes

Only 8+ more hours for mine. :joy:

1 Like

So are we really waiting for everyone to get theirs to reveal the “holy grail” of shirts? :grin:

2 Likes

I would say yes, I mean it is the: [quote=“AnkerOfficial, post:1, topic:54766”]
2017 Anker Limited Edition T-shirt
[/quote]
:grin: :grin: :grin:

That’s a big box for a T-shirt… maybe we got some other goodies. Mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow in San Mateo CA,

2 Likes