Introducing Nebula Cosmos | Coming Soon to Kickstarter

1. 1080 P
  2. 500 ANSI minimum on battery, 700 minimum ANSI when plugged in.
  3. 3D please!!!
  4. Swappable batteries, so one battery lasts 2.5 hours and two batteries could last 5 hours and so on. And the batteries would be used as chargers.
  5. Google play store. Play USB media.

Hi @Anny_Baby,

Welcome to join the community!
To your question:

1. You can expect the arrival time to be March or April next year.
  2. The kick-start price will be at least held for half a year for anker nebula line.:innocent:

Say I want to use it for backyard movie or screen porch dining . Dining will be around 6 pm to 6:30 pm. Backyard movie, invite kids friends., they need to leave around 8:30, 2 hour movie so movies start around 6 o’clock…

The lumen and contrast need to be decent enough and watchable outdoor at 6 pm during summer times., under shade. Don’t know if it is just wishful thinking.

Really need to know the specs of this so i know if Mars II Pro still has what it takes or not.

1 Like

Arrival time isn’t bad! Hopefully the price won’t be either :laughing:

Hey Nebula,give us a teaser/spec a day before the kcickstarter announcement so people have interests to check back more often‼

1 Like

Awesome! I always wanted to have a projector but never been a fan of how huge the standard ones are

This the most high end projector from nebula. So you can guess the price. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 days left…

Yes but is it portable with a battery??

How do we guess the price if there is no specs. What is the ANSI to begin with.

Anyone here that owns both the Mars and Megablast speaker, do the sound levels comparable?

I have the Mars JBL and Mars 2 although not the other you mentioned. Both of their sound is decent, although JBL is better. I still end up using Bose Wave though.

The Nebula Cosmos is a 4K Projector.
Can’t say if its battery powered just yet though.

1 Like

Where did you get this information?

I understand that there will be two projectors.

It doesn’t appear to be a battery powered one. The picture is showing a ceiling mounted round shape projector. I would guess retail price anywhere between $800 to $1200 but I could be very wrong not knowing the specs. There are a lot of competitions for corded projectors.

Yep another corded fixed projector… Zzzzzzzz

I was expecting something that would challenge PicoPix Max, but disappointed.
Anything not battery powered is a No for me.