Introducing Motion Q and Flare!

Looks like it’s about the same circumference as the flare but slightly shorter. I’m going to pick up two for my brother his birthday is coming up soon. He’s a big Anker fan boy too. That is if I don’t win the Flare in the power draw this week. He has been eyeing my set of Flares since I received them but I’m not giving those up😁

2 Likes

Motion Q on a deal in the UK (Starts at 17:35 BST)
Check back later to see the deiscount

Click the image to go to Amazon UK
[

]
(https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07BHNRFKC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_VVLbBb2BDTTK3)

1 Like

Just noticed that as well, guessing around £29-31…

1 Like

It‘’s also possible, but we haven’t made a decision yet.

1 Like

Yes, absolutely.
We can’t succeed without everyone’s support.:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Next week, we will also hold testing event, so don’t forget to check around the community!:hugging:

1 Like

Yes, you are right!
Motion Q is bigger than the Mini 2. It’s not a pocket size speaker.

£33.99 £6 Off. 1 hour left.

Sound Guys recently reviewed the Soundcore Motion Q and gave it a 7.5 :star: rating! (out of 10). You can check it out here!

3 Likes

Thanks for the link, Josh :thumbsup:

1 Like

I like the final conclusion of the article :blush::

If you’re already invested in either the Bose or JBL ecosystem, you’re likely going to stay there. Yet, if you’re just entering the world of portable speakers and don’t quite know what you fancy, the waterproof Anker Soundcore Motion Q is a great way to test the waters.

4 Likes

Soundcore Flare in blue close-up.

I’m personally most excited to see the red color!

2 Likes

I wish I could have gotten the red, it’s my favorite color

2 Likes

Sound Guys recently reviewed the Soundcore Vortex and gave it an 8.1 :star: rating! (out of 10). You can check it out here!

2 Likes

Any word on when we will see the color options for sale?

Well, blue is now available at select Walmarts.

I would expect Amazon stock to follow shortly.

We also now know that - in addition to the existing black - Mini 2 will be getting red, blue, and gray color options at some point.

Hope this helps and I’ll do my best to keep you in the loop!

3 Likes

2 Likes

As much as I love red, that blue looks dope.

2 Likes

I want to get a red flare so I can easily tell left from right and not have to go into the Soundcore app.

2 Likes

Motion Q is now 20% off in the US, as well, which brings the price down to $39.99… Hurry!

1 Like