Introducing Motion Q and Flare!

Wonder when the Flare gets discounted for US…

Could we see 25% off to lower the price to $45?!

1 Like

Wait UK gets discounts. That is weird but nice for them

1 Like

UK has been getting all kinds of discounts lately I wonder why.

Maybe when the Flare + arrives

1 Like

I really like the look of the Motion Q. Might have to finally pick up a bluetooth speak thanks to it!

3 Likes

I love the looks of these speakers. But I’m greedy, I would love a Motion Q with the light show of the Flare :stuck_out_tongue: Hahaha. I can honestly say that the Flare is the only Anker speaker that has got me excited about a speaker. That’s saying a lot ;).

4 Likes

I’m personally the opposite. The light show doesn’t interest me in the least bit. The lack of the light show as well as the higher output wattage of the Motion Q makes it my speaker of choice between them.

1 Like

The flare isn’t much larger and is a killer speaker I haven’t used any other since I got mine.

2 Likes

Yeah, I am kind of curious why would you prefer Motion Q over Flare - @Nhi? Is it the fabric design?

To everyone…

Do you prefer vertical speakers like the Soundcore Mini 2, Motion Q, Flare?

OR

Do you prefer horizontal speakers like the SoundCore 2, upcoming Soundcore Motion B?

Personally, I don’t have a huge preference either way.

2 Likes

Vertical speaker hands-down. I would like to see a case for the flare just to give it a extra protection while traveling

2 Likes

I prefer vertical, sound dispersion seems better on all the ones I have tried

3 Likes

I think vertical much better. It’s also the only way to get true 360degree sound.

4 Likes

Hi @AnkerOfficial can I ask why only the 10% code was posted on your Facebook page and not the 20% for the UK.

It would be nice for the UK peeps to see this discount with UK only for a change :ok_hand:

Nice! It’s good to know you will have your own motion Q!
Summer will come soon!

2 Likes

Thank you for liking the Flare, but duo to the cooperation with Wal-Mart, so we can’t offer discounts online at the moment.:grin:

Hi @Oggyboy,
Thanks for your question.:innocent:
It may be because the stock of the UK is limited. So it’s not suitable to widely promote on Facebook.
But if you want to share the news with our UK friends, you can share on your social media platform.:grin:

1 Like

Same here no major preference, as long as the battery lasts & tunes sound good I’m a happy camper :grin:

1 Like

Ah, maybe that’s why Flare is priced so reasonably to begin with. I understand now.

@AnkerOfficial do you know yet if Flare+ will also be sold in Walmart?

Yeah, I took another look at both and you’re right.

On second thought, especially for the price… I think I prefer the Flare. I guess I was going more with the size.

Personally, I prefer the vertical speakers like the Flare. As mentioned before, this is the first time that I actually did a double take on speakers. I usually prefer to use earbuds but just love the look of the Flare. And the fact that it’s waterproof is a real plus too. Just the design itself has me seriously considering a speaker.

2 Likes

My coworkers ordered a couple flares each. One of the older guys was amazed that I could pair two of them together wirelessly, he immediately went to Amazon and ordered 2. My other coworker ordered 1 because it is waterproof as his kids ruined his last speaker. Both loved how loud they got and how good they sound with no distortion on full volume

4 Likes