Introducing Lumos 2.0!

Smart bulb white is in the Power Draw right now for a limited time.

1 Like

Thanks @Isaac_Schloss, I noticed that but they are not available for CA though :disappointed:

1 Like

You just need This so you can make your bulbs/switches ā€œactiveā€
With the bridge you donā€™t need the neutral wire

I do have the bridge. I believe I did not explain the set up. The Lutron caseta in wall switch dimmers do not require a neutral, but the compatibility issue with approved LED is where it gets tricky. They are expensive and a lot of times the are hard to find the on/off switches are the ones the required a neutral and donā€™t have bulb compatibly issues.

1 Like

Ok sorry for my misunderstanding

1 Like

Definitely appreciate the smaller size. I have one in my office and for me the game changer has been automatically tuning from daylight to warm light at sunset (yes I work some late hours.) One of those things you never really knew you needed until it you had it.

1 Like

Perhaps a discount will be in order soon.

1 Like

Yeah, I am keeping an eye on these bulbs. Will give a try when they go on sale :eyes:

1 Like

Dont use such cameras, but we have such a light with motion detection in the backyard garden since many years.

The light switches on very often in the night.

Why?

The cats of our neighbour like it to stroll around in this area.
I think they found out, when passing by all is illuminated.
Sly ones! :joy:

2 Likes

I would be interested in getting these howevet I do see these available in Canada :canada:

2 Likes

I have been interested in getting some of these bulbs for a while but I have other priorities at the moment. Iā€™m happy to see the form factor change up to a more compact size. Just as long as the life expectancy, lumen output, and ease of use (via WIFI) remains intact then Iā€™m in for a couple of these bulbs. Would be nice to have a GEN 1 and this 2.0 to do a side-by-side comparison

3 Likes

they were not available in Canada last time I checked :rolling_eyes:

1 Like

Just checked again, these bulbs are still not available in Canada :triumph:
@AnkerOfficial any plans to bring them to Canada?

1 Like

Any plans for a dimmable smart bulb that is compatible with a 65W Flood?

@KKat I like that idea a lot. I wonder if itā€™s possible to do so though. :thinking:

ā€¦please explain ā€¦my coin does not drop ā€¦