Introducing: Anker’s All-New Neckband Earbuds

What I think is most important is quality of sound headphones can produce, followed by how comfortable they are. If I can sit for hours without having issues with them on, I am golden.

1 Like

The biggest things I need when I look at earphones is connectivity and audio quality, if I can’t keep solid connection, it is not gonna work!

1 Like

I need some I can run with that will not fall out of my ears. Also, if they work longer than a couple months that would be great. I had LG Tone that stopped pairing with any device after a couple months.

1 Like

The Sound Quality + Battery Life

1 Like

COMFORT and Sound Quality!

1 Like

What I look for heads is sound quality and ease of use. Comfort would be second for the fact if I haven’t wear for hours at end I would want to be enjoy them with out feeling pain. Last of my concern would battery life. If all of those are met. I want to enjoy the music with a good product.

1 Like

Doesn’t come out when you’re running, battery time and durability. I want to have this for years on and still be consistent as it was the first day I bought it.

1 Like

Comfort and sound quality is #1. Who cares if they stick out or are bulky. I have Sony extra bass earbuds and they look ridiculous but are so comfortable for long periods, don’t fall out and sound great.

1 Like

All day comfort and battery life!

1 Like

Most important to me is battery life. I hate that anxiety of never knowing how much time you have left with your device. The longer the battery life the better!

1 Like

Important thing when I look at buying new headphones is:

1. Sound quality
  2. Comfort
  3. Durability
  4. Price
    When you have all these things you shouldn’t have to worry about buying a new pair of headphones. I own multiple different products from Anker and they do not disappoint at all. Anyone that is new to Anker family you will love them!
1 Like

I am look to buy a pair of Bluetooth head phone with excellent sound and good battery life

1 Like

I would love to have these headphones because of the quality of build and comfort. The quality if headphones is what I look for and seems to be what Anker is good at. Would be honored to get these headphones!

1 Like

My criteria:

• Durability - I need something that can get tossed in a bag and withstand the elements (rain)
  • Sound - They need to produce decent sound quality
  • Battery Life - They need to work for a few runs before I have to recharge them
  • Price - I have to be able to actually afford them :grin:

Battery life and sound quality!

1 Like

Comfortable ear buds has to be the most important, next is it has to have great sound with out crackle or noise heard through the cable.

1 Like

The most important feature to me is comfort. It has to be if I’m wearing the headphones for a very long time.

1 Like

Battery life is a big factor in choosing a set of :headphones:. The #1 factor would be full range of sound. Getting a good bass response from :headphones: is Awesome.

comfort and that it works every time.

In my opinion, the single most important factor in choosing headphones is comfort. It doesn’t matter if it is the best sound quality headphones on the planet if I cannot wear it for an extended period of time before it becomes uncomfortable.

Next would be ease of use. If I have to go through leaps and bounds to use it, chances are, I will give up and go with my standard headphones that are plug and play.

Lastly, it would be sound quality.