Introducing: Anker’s All-New Neckband Earbuds

When getting new headphones, I want them to be light, good sound and maybe look good at the same time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Comfort and price, short and sweet.

2 Likes

when running, the band must fall into balance position (so when I turn my head, im not pulling on anything, not achievable with soundbud slim) and does not cause discomfort when running (rubbing to the skin, hitting collar bone)

There are two things I look for which is unfortunately hard to a certain without outright trying earbuds. Longevity and how well they fit in my ears. I definitely abuse earbuds so much I should be a product tester and I never can find buds that truly fit ok without pain or possibly falling out.

1 Like

I am an avid runner. I don’t want any sound system to slow me down. They need to be easy to set up, stay in the ear and and not get hung up in my running shirt, like some corded ear buds do. They also need to be light and comfortable. Thanks Anker. Jim

2 Likes

Battery life and size factor.

Battery life and should quality

1 Like

I look at sound quality, battery life and durability of headphones when choosing a new one. I am terribly hard on headphones and tend to need 2 or 3 per year.

1 Like

My priority has always been sound quality.

1 Like

Being a film maker I am very particular with head phones, they need to have great sound above all else. This to me means balance I don’t want to hear certain ranges boosted as some company’s attempt to do with bass. Comfort is next because everyone who loves music or wears head phones for extended periods will tell you if they hurt then their gone. Last is quality, I had a pair of ear buds I loved but I would buy a pair a year, admittedly not bad but after 5 pairs I was frustrated that the cable was so brittle.

3 Likes

I’d be very interested in picking up a pair of either of these to try.

1 Like

The most important things to me are sound quality and battery life. Anker always has both! The SoundBuds Life looks like they would be the perfect match!

Comfort is the upmost importance and the wear and tear of the amount of times it’s going to be used
With it being wireless the battery life needs to be reasonably good
For sound wise the wireless headset I got now I know it will be good quality or better

1 Like

Sound quality is most definitely my number 1 priority but comfort is a close second. Functionality 3rd and design/color/aesthetics 4th.

1 Like

The bass and sound quality is definitely the most important.
And then the comfort.

1 Like

Brand, sound, and comfort are what I look for in headphones. I look for trusted and reliable brands like Anker because I don’t want to have to buy new ones every year (like my apple ones). They need to also feel comfortable and the sound needs to be clear.

1 Like

The features I love most on my headphones are portability , clarity and ease of use

1 Like

A solid reliable connection with little interference. Nothing worse than a dropped connection.

1 Like

Comfort and good sound are important to me.

1 Like

They need to fit my ears. Most wear buds fall out so that’s make or break for me. And I’m an audiophile so great sound is important.

1 Like