Introducing: Anker’s All-New Neckband Earbuds

Would you consider these as clunky?

Because of the neck band, I can see why some might consider them clunky in comparison to the SoundBud Slims or the NB10 Sport, as you are limited on their use.

Just got a pair of the SoundBud Life’s for testing. Should have a review up after the weekend…

1 Like

I’m reviewing their 30W PD charger late next week.

Don’t let this be a reason you don’t buy an Anker product. Their customer service team is top-notch!

I strongly agree with you!

I always look for noise cancelling headphones as I have trouble blocking out other noise around me! Thanks for the chance and would love to try these!

1 Like

The biggest thing for me is having headphones that stay on but don’t hurt my ears (since I wear glasses) I mostly wear headphones while mowing so something that will last for hours.

1 Like

For me the fit of the headphones is most important. If they aren’t comfortable then I can’t enjoy what I am playing. Thanks for the contest and hope this feel as good as they look!!

1 Like

I mainly use headphones for when I exercise so the most important quality I seek are headphones that won’t fall out when running.

1 Like

Sound quality is the most important thing when choosing a pair of headphones. I also look for something durable and reliable.

Its all about the bass, bass how low can you go?

…depth of sound, the definition of sound.

The comfort, so as not to become comfortably numb.

For me I think it’s simply.

1. Comfort inside the ear without hurting over time.
  2. Clarity.

It’s all about the MUSIC

To me, enjoying the MUSIC is most important because it adds to the joy and energy of my day … and life. I LOVE music and simply cannot imagine a world without MUSIC. The SoundBuds earbud product will be an integral part of providing my personal “vehicle” to enjoy the music to the optimal quality, with superior sound. :sunglasses: Along with convenience of use, and high-quality connectivity, my activities will be improved and uplifted, to result in full enjoyment of music.

1 Like

The most important thing I look for is the sound quality. I want them to be able to play music at multiple frequencies simultaneously, without distortion.

1 Like

Soundbuds Life design and features look impressive. Anker products have showcased great quality, look forward to winning one of these!

Things that I look for in a in-ear headphone is comfort. I don’t expect great sounds just average or decent but if I can’t wear it while comfortably while moving around then forget about it.

If you don’t expect it, you’re never gonna get it.

The 3 things that are important when choosing wireless headphones is the quality of the Bluetooth connection in terms of distance and quality of consistent sound with little breakup. Another factor is the battery life on a single charge in the event I can’t always charge them daily, and last would be the actual sound and that it takes advantage of the equalizer and has good smooth bass. I do tedious research to make sure I get a good quality pair.

1 Like

The problem I have is finding a good fit and quality sound! If I can get those things, along with waterproofing, I’m good.

i want to try the soundbuds life because i have the soundbud lite i want to see what is the differences