Introducing: Anker’s All-New Neckband Earbuds

Sound quality and battery life are most important to me. I also look at the profile of the ear piece itself because you don’t want a really big in ear speaker.

1 Like

For me, the most important thing is value. Low price is meaningless if the quality is poor, yet the best in the world does me no good if I can’t afford it.

1 Like

What is of utmost importance is that it feels comfortable, especially while I am running around or working at my desk. I’ve had trouble finding that sweet spot, and I would totally love to see if this fits the bill!

Clear sound with good bass. If you can make earbuds that are “open”, that would be interesting! :slight_smile:

The most important things are quality and price. Anker seems to offer both in attractive products. You can’t ask for more! When I’m listening to audio it needs to be balanced and be able to offer clarity in the upper, middle, and lower ranges without sacrificing volume in each.

1 Like

I’m in for something new and perfect fit along with perfect sound. Soundbuds lite are on my wish list

1 Like

I am looking for comfort and incredible sound.

Sound quality, as well as reliability, are of the most importance to me. For reliability, the headphones need to consistently and quickly connect with my device and have a battery life that I can count on to help me make it through the day.

1 Like

New date invented! :joy:

I look for crisp sound and noise canceling. It also has to be light and easy to use.

1 Like

Long lasting is really important, sound quality is good and comfort is a must

1 Like

Sound and comfort. I want something I can wear under my motorcycle helmet.

1 Like

There are a few things I need when I look for a pair of quality headphones. 1 - Sound; they have to have a nice balance between the bass, vocals, and instruments. 2 - Comfort; they have to be comfortable because who wants uncomfortable headphones. 3 - Connection; I hate when I buy a pair of Bluetooth headphones and the connection sucks. It has to stay connected without being cut off. 4 - Battery life; I also hate when I buy a pair of Bluetooth headphones and the battery only last like 2 hours. It has to last me the whole day. 5; Style; Last but definitely not least, the way they headphones look is so important to me. I don’t like clunky, weird colored headphones. They have to be nice and slick. This is what I look for when looking for a pair of Bluetooth headphones.

3 Likes

Sound and prices are important to me. Also accessibility of the ear buds is very important. It think hat Anker really hits the mark with affordable but yet great build quality earbuds.

What is important to me in headphones are durability. I want headphones that are going to last long, both battery life and durability so that I won’t have to go through the hassle of getting another one.

Sound quality is the most important thing for me when purchasing headphones. I always read the reviews to see how others have experienced. Then after that I’d be looking at battery life and style of wireless.

These look great and would love a pair of SoundBuds Life

1 Like

I work as an automotive detailer and I love to listen to music, it helps my day go by, but due to the noisy environment a speaker just adds to the noise. Working with high speed buffers during the day traditional headphones are dangerous because of the risk of the chord being tangled in the buffers( had it done once, it was PAINFUL). Many wireless headphones are big and bulky or are pretty expensive or even worse have terrible battery life. A wireless solution with good sound quality and good battery life is not only important for my personal enjoyment, but also important for my safety.

1 Like

Sound quality is most important to me- Something consistent across all of Anker’s products!

I like to look for a minimalist design. Definitely with a long battery life as well. Not so concerned with range since phone is usually pretty close by.

As a frequent traveler, the most important feature for me would be noise cancellation to use on the plane! I currently own an LG730 around the neck that I have to take off and use my wired Bose QC20 on the plane! Would be interested to test the Anker Life’s noise cancelling capability on flights!

1 Like