Introducing: Anker’s All-New Neckband Earbuds

Most important thing when choosing headphones is technology and the new headphones look like all the best from Anker! Always leading with the best technology and best charging!

1 Like

Sound quality, comfort, connectivity and battery power :+1:

1 Like

I just want them to fit comfortably and not fall out of my ears and sound quality is also important to me.

1 Like

Sound quality is the most important for me. All the features in the world won’t matter if you can’t stand how he sound is.

1 Like

For me, I’m looking for a good combination of sound, battery life, and weight. Primarily, the sound of the earbuds have to be as good or better than your standard Panasonic earbuds. Battery life and weight are secondary, they must be light enough so when you move your head the earbuds don’t fall out of your ears and battery life to match up with 7 or 8 hours of work.

1. Fit/comfort
  2. Sound Quality
  3. Battery life
  4. Build Quality
  5. Portability
1 Like

Have been using your charger, usb cables and speaker within my family. When looking for headphones, specifically bluetooth, i want the longest playtime and it must be lightweight.

1 Like

These look amazing and they are wireless just what I need. The wire on my ones get in the way and I keep catching things on them often pulling them out of my ears

1 Like

The most important thing to me is the connection from device to headphones and the sound quality. A lot of the time connection is lost when an object is between the two devices so having the most up to date Bluetooth technology and receivers is critical. Second the sound quality is important. All bass sounds in headphones doesn’t always mean the best sound. Having an equal balance is critical to listening to music and podcasts. The ease of use is the third feature that’s most important. If I can pick it up and use it without a bunch of options and settings to change then it’s a win for me. I don’t want to have to go through a list of steps to use headphones.

1 Like

I’m looking for a good price, lasting battery life and great sound! These would be great to use when I can’t use my Anker soundcore!

1 Like

Comfortable. Stay in my ears. Sound. Not a lot of cord to get tangled or broken.

1 Like

Have you had Anker earbuds before?

I look for comfort in the headphones :headphones:

1 Like

Quality sound, small fit, clear voice, tough, and unnoticed while wearing.

1 Like
  1. Sound quality
  2. Fit, uncomfortable ear buds can make the whole thing intolerable
  3. Construction, if the falls apart or is just short cut after short cut to make the manufacturer cost lower.
  4. Battery life, absoulity no use the have them if they recharge more then you can listen.
1 Like

Great sound quality and durability while listening, no matter what I’m doing. Love Anker products. Have a good day

1 Like

I look for comfort, sound quality, and price. I need something that I don’t know I’m wearing, sounds good, and doesn’t cost an arm and a leg like some “beats” headphones out there.

1 Like

Comfort and battery life are very important when looking for a headphone. Since I will be using it for long hours, I wouldn’t want my ears to hurt after a short while nor do I want it to run out of battery after a short use. I wouldn’t worry about sound quality since the sound of these products would always be good as they are tested before coming into the market.

1 Like

I look for battery life when I’m out buying something like this. I don’t want it dying on me while I’m use!

Connectivity and Sound Quality is the most important. The design is also a factor in deciding a purchase.