Introducing: Anker’s All-New Neckband Earbuds

I always look for sound quality first, because what’s the point of listening to something that didn’t even sound good. Then I look for battery life, I need enough juice to get me through my 12 hour shifts.

1 Like

Ah, great point. Wouldn’t want it to break from a fall!

Headphones need to be comfortable, long batteryand durable.

1 Like

For me it’s sound quality, connectivity, battery life and comfort

1 Like

I look forward reliability and battery life. I work in a noisy plant so I use the pair I hove now daily and I’m pretty hard on them. We work 10 to 12 hours so I need them to last the enter shift without needing a charge.

1 Like

For me in addition to battery, sound quality important thing is that it should not fall off while working and the shsp shown in picture seems to be qualifying for the same

1 Like

It needs to fit well in my ears without hurting or making them feel like they are going to fall out

1 Like

When I’m looking for headphones, the first thing I take into account is the sound quality. There’s no use buying a pair of headphones if the sound that come out of them is tinny and metallic.

1 Like

For me, the most important aspect of choosing headphones is comfort (in a weird way). I usually run a lot around my school campus, and what usually happens with headphones like these is that the headphones usually do not stay still.

1 Like

Battery life!

1 Like

Weight
Clarity
Durability

1 Like

The most important thing to me is sound quality and especially sound “space” (not feeling like it’s right there, but instruments have some distance).

1 Like

Price and reliability!

1 Like

Comfort, quality, durability, and of course, price. Long lasting battery is a plus if its a bluetooth headphone.

1 Like

Sound quality is always the most important consideration when selecting a pair of headphones.

1 Like

Sound quality!

1 Like

Fit first and then quality of sound second.

Definitely not my #1, but a good microphone for voice assistants and calls is often something that can differentiate from the competition.

The most important feature in bluetooth earbuds are battery life and fit. I hate having to charge my current pair every two workouts, and they keep falling out whenever I turn my head.

1 Like

The best part of good neckband headphones is that you can wear them comfortably and just forget they are there -
your ears aren’t in pain and their wires never get tangled or yanked out of your phone.

1 Like