Introducing: Anker’s All-New Neckband Earbuds

Comfort and a long charge time are most important to me in BT headphones!

1 Like

Durability. Must be tough enough to be with the investment. Then it must work as advertised.

comfort, portability, and in some cases, sound isolation…

but always… most importantly… great audio quality with a good response.

I would love to have a pair of soundbuds life. We stand by the anker company when it comes to charging cords/blocks. Now if I won a pair of these I would put out a review of them and let my family and friends know as well. I am super excited to see your company release a headset!

It’s all about the sound quality…oh…and the durability…and the battery life…and the connectivity…and will they actually fit in my ears…

I guess I’m saying it’s all important to me!! bwahahaha

Not the color or overall design. Ha!

The most important is the sound quality, affordable price, battery life, and the connection to any device. Thanks!!

Most import aspect is comfortable fit. without that, the most lifelike sound reproduction is useless

Weight is a factor in long-term comfort—in most cases lighter headphones are more comfortable. For long listening periods, the super-light portable headphones with foam pads are ideal.

1 Like

Always looking for some headphones to try and after buying an Anker battery and Bluetooth speaker am always looking at trying more Anker products.

Fit and durability are what I look for. If it doesn’t fit right why bother? I like my things to last more than a week as well.

1 Like

My biggest concerns when choosing earphones are clarity in regards to both the receiver and earpieces. I tend to be outside a lot and need to be able to hear someone when it’s windy, as well as have them be able to hear me over slight to moderate breeziness. Apart from this, would be the versatility and I have yet to use neck loop earphones so I look forward to trying a pair of these, as I have other anger products that I love.

Comfort is the most important thing when looking at headphones/earbuds. Sound quality is secondary. You can have a great sounding headphone, but it’s no good unless you can wear it!

Few things are key
1 battery life
2 comfort
3 sound quality
4 weatherproof
5 price

1 Like

I look for sound quality first and price second, if the sound sucks it’s just not worth buying to me. Also build quality is very important as well.

For Bluetooth headphones the connection and battery life are certainly the most important. Then a level of sweat resistance for running.

1 Like

For me it is sound quality, battery life and build quality.

1 Like

Bluetooth is my new standard for all headphones! Cut the cord!

1 Like

Great when it’s light weight and sweat proof

Comfortable, Battery Life, & Durability