Introducing: Anker’s All-New Neckband Earbuds

When i am looking for some earbuds to buy, I want them to be durable and never fall of my ear no matter what i am doing, and i look for ones where while listening to music… i can be aware of my surroundings while having amazing sound quality (especially bass). I also look for ones that have the longest battery life, also Bluetooth connectivity should be good, because I don’t want it to disconnect in the middle of a song. I also like retractable neckband earbuds or ones where i can like hide the earbuds and or wire

2 Likes

Pretty simple really, sound quality and battery life

1 Like

When I buy headphones I look for a mix of quality and affordability. I will pay extra if they’re amazing, but I would prefer to stay under a hundred dollars. They need to block outside noise, and stay in place when I wear them

1 Like

When it comes to choosing earphones I believe the sound quality is the most important factor. Secondly is the design so it’s comfortable to keep inside your ears for prolonged time and also the way it holds on just in case you decide to have a jog.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO :cry::sob:
I’d love to test them! As I do lot’s of sport I really really need them.
So sad it’s US only…

Probably Germany will get a chance to win them too? :innocent:

The most important thing to me is sound. They gotta sound good.

1 Like

Sound and fit are both equally important to me. I don’t like having earbuds that fall out or hurt. But I also want sound that isn’t muffled or that when turned all the way up I can still hear everyone talking at a whisper!

1 Like

When purchasing a good pair of headphones. You must consider these 5 criterias. first, it must be worth it’s bang for it’s buck. second, they must sound like a premium pair of headphones. third, they must be comfortable in your ear when in use for a long period of time. fourth, it must be ergonomic fit Last but not least they must be made out of good material.

1 Like

When selecting a pair of headphones, especially portable bluetooth ones, the top item I look for is audio quality. As someone who somewhat of an audiophile, I like to get the most out of my music. I look for headphones that can provide me with the best quality audio for high bitrate music. I also like items that can provide high quality and be multi-purpose. For something such as bluetooth headphones, I expect the same great audio quality to carry over from my music to phone calls. I looks forward to trying out the Anker SoundBuds as they’ve shown with their other products that quality is their top priority.

1 Like

When choosing a pair of headphones, i look for functionality, and style, i prefer over the ear headphones or earbuds that fit well in my ear enough so they don’t fall out.

1 Like

Comfort and fit are the most important to me.

1 Like

The most important headphone feature for me is how hard they are to lose. I’ve misplaced two pairs of (thankfully cheap) headphones in the past year, and not only does it mean that I can’t listen to music until I get another pair, but it degrades the quality of what I’m willing to purchase so that I don’t spend hundreds of dollars on headphones just to lose them again. These new banded designs will likely really help me out with that problem, and I’m very intrigued to hear what they sound like!

-Tijimonster

1 Like

When choosing a pair of headphones, comfortable fit is the most important.

1 Like

The most important thing about headphone choice has to be audio quality, no point in having headphones if the song sounds like you’re in a tin can

I look for battery life, comfort/ability to stay in ear while active, sound reproduction, and water/sweat proof! I have tried a few Anker styles without much success, hope to get to try these too!

I look for comfort, reliability and clarity of call. If it doesn’t stay connected or isn’t clear, I won’t use them. Anker is a quality company, I’d love a pair.

The most important thing when I am choosing headphones are comfort, followed by the form-factor.

Sound quality is the most important thing to me

1 Like

What I look for in a pair of headphones:

1. Comfort and fit.
  2. BT range.
  3. sound quality.
  4. aux compatibility. This is just for if you don’t always want to use Bluetooth, you can use an aux cable to connect the earbuds to the device you’re listening to.

When I’m looking for a pair of headphones I look for good audio quality and good bass, if it has both then it’s good.
Also it’s 2nd not 2th

1 Like