Introducing: Anker’s All-New Neckband Earbuds

It’s all about the MUSIC

To me, enjoying the MUSIC is most important because it adds to the joy and energy of my day … and life. I LOVE music and simply cannot imagine a world without MUSIC. The SoundBuds earbud product will be an integral part of providing my personal “vehicle” to enjoy the music to the optimal quality, with superior sound. :sunglasses: Along with convenience of use, and high-quality connectivity, my activities will be improved and uplifted, to result in full enjoyment of music.

1 Like

The most important thing I look for is the sound quality. I want them to be able to play music at multiple frequencies simultaneously, without distortion.

1 Like

Soundbuds Life design and features look impressive. Anker products have showcased great quality, look forward to winning one of these!

Things that I look for in a in-ear headphone is comfort. I don’t expect great sounds just average or decent but if I can’t wear it while comfortably while moving around then forget about it.

If you don’t expect it, you’re never gonna get it.

The 3 things that are important when choosing wireless headphones is the quality of the Bluetooth connection in terms of distance and quality of consistent sound with little breakup. Another factor is the battery life on a single charge in the event I can’t always charge them daily, and last would be the actual sound and that it takes advantage of the equalizer and has good smooth bass. I do tedious research to make sure I get a good quality pair.

1 Like

The problem I have is finding a good fit and quality sound! If I can get those things, along with waterproofing, I’m good.

i want to try the soundbuds life because i have the soundbud lite i want to see what is the differences

Overall I love anker products,
For headphone, good fit and sound quality are the most important for me.

1 Like

It’s all about comfort. If they aren’t comfortable and fit well in my ears, no matter how good they sound, I won’t use them.

Quality sound! That is number one priority. There is such a huge difference in quality sound between the cheap headphones and the expensive headphones. Comfort is a close second.

What is most important is comfort! If I will be wearing them for hours on end, either working or listening to music, I would need to have comfortable earbuds!

1 Like

Congrats winners, hope you enjoy your prizes!

Is there a page / link which shows the winners - want to check if i won something :slight_smile:

Pin at the top of the community page;

:thumbsup:

If the contest is still up is important for me to choose a pair of headphones is because when walking on the streets i dont oike to show my phone and another is the headphones that comes with the phones dont always sound good

The contest has ended, but you can find others in the community!:grin:
For example: The Next Generation: Charging Forward

I am ready to put these to the test. I mountain bike quite a bit and take the dog for walks. I would be putting them to the test in multiple situations. Testing connectivity including range, sound quality and battery life. I am a part of the Zolo Liberty+ Bluetooth ear buds, so I would compare them to the the Zolos and also my AirPods. I would have my wife and children test for fit in different size and shipped ears. I will test sound quality with a multitude of music types. I would be stoke to test these to the max and let you know, honestly, what I think.
Thank you for your consideration

Dang saw this too late