Introducing: Anker’s All-New Neckband Earbuds

WHen choosing headphones, I don’t like over the top as their too bulky and just don’t do it for me. When working out or playing basketball with my kids, it’s important to have something lightweight that sounds good. If it helps me escape the outside world and its continuous noise, then even better! Anything that can transition from gym to the workplace is an added bonus!

1 Like

Good sound quality,good price. Stylish!!

1 Like

The most important thing to me for in ear headphones is comfort, followed by battery life, clarity and sound quality.

1 Like

Three things are important to me. First, call quality. I cannot stress this enough, as even the best audio quality means nothing if the people you are talking to can’t hear or understand you. Second, battery life. If the bluetooth headset can’t last at least several hours, then it becomes less useful. For instance, I would use these at work. I work 12 hour shifts. It would be annoying as all to have them work for 3-6 hours and then have to charge for the next hour or so. These claim a 10-hour battery life. That is much more reasonable. Finally, audio quality. And this is last because I’m not buying a headset that doesn’t do well in calls or have the battery life I need. So, audio quality is critical to a bluetooth headphones set. I mean, you are buying wireless headphones. Of course the audio quality is why you are buying them.

1 Like

The most important thing to me when choosing headphones is stability. I wear headphones when working out so it can be hard to get headphones that don’t fall out when I run. Also important are comfort and portability so that I’m not lugging a huge thing around while running.

1 Like

I don’t mind paying a premium for headphones, as long as the sound is clear and the fit is comfortable, I’m in. If the headphones are wireless, battery duration should be at least 8 hours for me to even consider them. So, in a nutshell, clear sound with a balanced range and good battery life if wireless.

For me the most important is how long they last on a single charge. Also how long a charge takes.
If I win one of these, I’ll give it to my mother. She is slowly losing her hearing, she always has to have her phone on speaker, so by giving her one of these headphones will she be able to talk better and not put her phone on speaker. She love earbuds and these would work perfectly well.
If I don’t win, I’ll go ahead and buy some. Anker has helped my entire family though cell phone life…lol

2 Likes

I look for comfort and look then aound and these look awsome

1 Like

First thing I look for is comfort/stability:
Can I walk with them, turn my head out use a treadmill?

Next connectivity:
Will it connect immediately when I turn it on, or do I have to dig in my Bluetooth settings Everytime.

Third would be sound quality:
Does it make what I’m listening to cancel out the world around me?

If it passes these tests then it gets my seal of approval.

1 Like

They’ve got to be comfortable, stay in place, and be able to handle sweat!

1 Like

When purchasing new headphonesthe most important thing I look for is comfort. They have to feel good when I’m using them. Second would be sound quality and third, noise cancellation.

I’m glad I found this, because I’m actually looking for a new pair.

1 Like

I look for sound quality and comfort!

1 Like

I find that the clarity of the music is the most important thing to me. I don’t like listening to music that sounds garbled, muffled, or full of static.

1 Like

when talking about wireless headphones everything is about “battery life” it is the most important thing for me. It seems the SoundBuds Life version is the one for me.

1 Like

Honestly for me, it comes down to several must haves on Bluetooth headphones. Comfort and fit are number one because if they hurt while using them, why wear them? Second is audio quality and battery life since those will be the next obvious reason for purchase and usage. I prefer long battery life and good general audio quality with clear highs and lows. After that, it’s all personal preference concerning color and design.

1 Like

The most important to me is fit. I’m always looking for ear buds that are comfortable.

Whats important to me is affordablitily, sound quality, comfort and quality.

1 Like

Wireless, convenience, fit and sound quality. The charge/battery life is also important.

1 Like

What I look for in buying headphones is definitely sound quality 1st and foremost, followed by comfort. Sound for me is what has to be spot on for me when listening and trying on headphones. If they sound good, then, the fit is the second highest priority for me. They need to stay in my ears, and also be of great comfort.

1 Like

When I’m looking for headphones I always look for comfort and sound quality. Thanks for the chance to enter

1 Like