Introducing Anker Fan Swag | Pick What You Want Most!

An Anker drawstring bag :smirk:

1 Like

There have also been like a weird amount of new user going back to ancient threads that either are no longer active or just not early as relevant anymore and commenting on them and moving them to the top of the forum for me when I look at it and it’s annoying

1 Like

Those algorithms exist of course.
Would be easy to install and remove senseless comments.

BUT should we really go this way?
An online moderator could be accused being biased.

2 Likes

There is really much useless stuff showing up the last time.
Wading through piles of threads not be worth to take a look at.

1 Like

I’m excited for the t shirt design contest but confused because t shirts didn’t win this poll.

T-shirts are printed, making them cheaper.

Let’s hope the size choices are western sizes this time‽

4 Likes

That makes sense interesting that they put the travel pack on the poll then

I think these are part of growing pains for any company or community. You will get people who will not be interested in searching through previous threads, etc. They will just start new thread (for ease, points, etc). @AnkerOfficial can definitely put some checks to control the activity but too many restrictions (and moderator deletions) will discourage people from getting involved.

4 Likes

I really understand when someone is in panic!
Item is not working!
Starting a thread.

But just ask how this and that works, which has been “chewed” a lot before, that’s not useful.

You are right!

I gotta admit I am a newbie. I joined in November 2018. And I ended up winning an item from the Thanksgiving giveaway. But that just motivated me to invest in this community and with time be a known member. I try to participate in threads and keep the conversation engaged with my replies.
And I do look forward to level up and win items but also, I look forward to buy more Anker items and be more knowledgeable when it comes to this company and brand… and maybe make some friends along the way

2 Likes

Leveling up, won’t guarantee a prize/giveaway, I can certainly vouch for that! lol

At present, there are no prizes given to specific levels (not that I’m aware of).

Even the “annual box”, isn’t guaranteed, and you don’t necessarily need to be a certain either, as it’s more about likes n activity (obvs activity does go with leveling up, due to experience points etc). I know this is the third year it’s been given out, and Anker seems to “tease”, there’s no guarantee it’ll be given again this year (christmas 2019. Thank god it was or I’d have won nothing ocer Crimbo!).

Having g said that, obvs with more activity, come more chances of winning (on the basis… In it, to win it! And if you’re active you’ll see more giveaways to enter)

Maybe this year they’ll be new/extra star people‽

What’s the annual box? I’ve never heard of it

How about a boat anchor? :joy:

Please someone reply to this i’m curious haha

It’s a small box of Anker goodies that is sent to the most active members of the community. @rtena

1 Like

Cool :+1: wonder who has gotten one

@ikari04warrior tagged you in the post containing the details and the members who got this years boxes. :ok_hand:t2:

The search bar is your friend.

I didn’t realise my reply was so cryptic.

I didn’t answer, cos I did t think you were genuinely confused.

Was this a TShirt design - looks good :grin:

T-shirts may be the most voted swag item