Introducing a Reddit Community

I have been on the Internet since before it had that name, about 1993, it was called Usenet and other names then.

I run now forums bigger than this too.

My concern is always the quality of the contribution.

My advice to Anker is to not lower quality by not having too many places for people to share point of views, it produces a fragmentation where the small quantity of low-value opinionated share that repeatedly in the many places.

I suggest that we keep here, as I type, and not spread too wide. I have seen many here in Facebook and Twitter, and now adding Reddit, but those tend to be repetitions or “Anker is great!” posts.

So if Anker wants to moves to Reddit, fine, close this community.

3 Likes

Yes indeed,
you’re exactly right with your opinion!:smiley:
These are my thoughts too!

Enjoy the Sunday! :wink:

PS: I will NEVER join this Reddit!

3 Likes

I understand Anker wants bigger exposure. Better known is more sales. Good for Anker.
Not so sure it’s good for the customer. Where does the customer has to go for the best support?

2 Likes

I have Facebook and twits, that’s it.

I don’t see the need for any more social interaction. All the other social sites are just rubbish n unnecessary. They’re just about pushing ones self, and saying look how great I am. I’m not into that. I have Twitter for comps and FB for friends, what more do you really need?

PS
@AnkerOfficial
You’re Facebook presence, is very low. There are lots of other companies that post EVERYDAY, or at least once a week, every week.

Anker is random, and generally only if you’ve a comp.

Try a weekly tech tip… the Wednesday Wonder! How cell batteries work, how leads work and what they can do… That sort of thing.

3 Likes

I’ve been subbed on r/Anker for a year now so I’m glad to finally see some more posts than the occasional question. I think that it will be a positive thing all around to have a vibrant reddit community and would honestly prefer reddit over a community forum. The only thing that would be left behind would be the power draw system. That’s one man’s opinion, there are likely others.

The reality of the matter, I’ll be spending time wherever Anker is being promoted and discussed. :wink:

2 Likes

Not to much fragmentation please!

3 Likes

I am on Reddit almost every single day at work. It takes some time to get used to different subs as well as the rules that are needed to be followed in each (which are located on the sidebar menu or community info on the mobile app) It is a great place to collaborate with other people as well as get info/updates on anything. Some of the subs are toxic in nature, which I try to avoid, but others have been monumental in getting info for work as well as a way to kill time.

Edit: I might as well toss my hat into the ring and say that if any additional moderators are needed for it, I would be more than willing :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Also, may want to update the sub to r/Anker as well as put a photo instead of having the blue circle for it. Gives the community a little more presence/appeal when people are looking at the sub.

3 Likes

Yeah, very clear.
Reddit is just the way to expand the influence of social media.
More independent resources will be shared here!:sunglasses:

1 Like

I read all the comments, thanks for all the suggestions.

Something need to clarify:

We have different operation teams to manage different online platforms.

But no matter how many new platforms created, Louise, yes it’s me will be responsible for running this lovely community, and I hope that you guys could stay with me to help the community grow.:grin:

8 Likes

Hope “Louise” there is enough “stuff” to manage it.

As I see how “Rosa” has to be busy answering all emails and questions,
I think you need enlarge the crew a lot.

“Rosa”, Louise", “Jenny”, “Mary”, “Jerry”… and please don’t forget to employ a “John” :grin:

Just keep feeding us with good deals and we hang around :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

i like aww section of reddit
breaking news are good too
most of the rest is just junk

Their Reddit community IS awesome. They are extremely responsive and are constantly open to listening to what their customers have to say. @AnkerOfficial answers me within minutes!

2 Likes

Yeah the subreddit is already running nice and smoothly. Keep it up guys!

1 Like

Do you need a new pressure washer haha, I only have this exclusive code currently.

1 Like

Yes, I’m here!

I agree, my superior should know this!:smile:

I never clean my nails… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I found this forum reading on reddit :slight_smile:

7 Likes