Interesting pitch for a deal - Anker PowerPort 10

I guess the guys at Gizmodo got tired of simply touting about Anker products and deals… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Seriously, go read it:

1 Like

I didnt think it that funny.

How else are you meant to charge 3 tablets, 2 phones, a torch, 2 smartwatches and a couple of Powercore.

You know just the essentials :slight_smile:

What happens when my laptop is USB-PD? I’ll then need a 10 port with 3 or 4 of them USB-PD.

2 Likes

I get your point. I’m seriously thinking about carrying a PowerCore Speed 20000 to charge my phone and my PowerCore Mini at once when both are out of juice… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

you forgot the solar panel too :persevere:

10 ports and all used just on Powercore alone.

3 Likes

Dude that is awesome, now clean up that wiring and make it look all nice and pretty :hugging:

1 Like

It is pretty! Here are 26 red Powerlines randomly placed. Observe how the eye goes to the Lightning cable and the modern angst of USB-C.

1 Like

Unreleased Anker Vape?.. :heart_eyes:
I don’t smoke but hey I WILL if Anker makes a vape! :joy: :stuck_out_tongue :stuck_out_tongue:

Trolls!!!..Lol, Anker Vape :joy::joy::joy:

Dude, you’ve got enough lithium there to get the attention of Special Br*nch! Have you heard background deep breathing on your phone calls recently? :joy:

1 Like