Initial Amazon Reviews of Soundbar Fire TV Edition

Nebula’s Soundbar Fire TV Edition is finally shipping, and the initial reviews are arriving on Amazon.

The first 24 reviews average just 3.2 :star:, an unusually low rating for a product from Anker Innovations.

Most reviewers’ biggest complaint so far seems to do with the poor sound quality, but some customers are also experiencing issues on the software side of things.

Let’s hope the Nebula team addresses these issues quickly. After all, they’ve had months to prepare for this launch since its announcement…

Did you preorder Nebula’s Soundbar Fire TV Edition? If so, be sure to let us know your thoughts after using it with a reply!

1 Like

Though I might have been excited a bit initially, having FireTV or Roku or anything with a Soundbar was always a Not-so-good-idea…

It would be interesting if Nebula came with Capsule size Projector with built-in Roku and Android Apps with Easy pairing with All Soundcore Speakers … something like Push & Go pairing

1 Like

Always the same old story.
Entering the market, never tested the item.
Or gave items to some “lefthanded” so called beta testers,
those doing there lurker jobs.
SH*T happens.

2 Likes

Nebula projectors do have built in android TV…

This stuff happens to anker every time they don’t put enough effort into products. Think eufycam, roav bolt, or soundcore life q20.

I feel that anker keeps on following down this path, and keeps cutting more and more corners in tons of different ways.

They really need to pick up their game if they want to succeed…

:joy::joy::joy: I know it doubly well… won 2 Nebula Capsules :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Oh that’s just not fair. I would love a nebula capsule lol.

Of course I’ll probably never buy one lol…

1 Like

Talking about things you never get your hands on doesn’t make any sense
Andrew.

1 Like

Huh?

I know eufyCam and Bolt both had rough starts, but this one seems particularly poor.

The life q20 had piss poor sound quality, it just wasn’t a good product

1 Like

I have the roav bolt and life q20. I don’t have the eufycam, but it’s a pretty well known fact that they have tons of bugs.

Any one here have this product? It is unusual to have such a low rating.

1 Like