Information on the zolo liberty plus

Hi l wanted to know because the zolo liberty plus have Bluetooth 5.0 and my phone only supports 4.2,I wanted to know it works anyway or are there problems? Thank you. Greetings

1 Like

Hi @Joseph_Sapessi it should work with no problems. None of my devices support BT 5.0 but my Liberty Plus works fine with all of them.

1 Like

Thanks for the answer, but not even if it works does it feel good as if it were 5.0? Or even if it works, does it have a lower audio quality than it should?

1 Like

Hi @Joseph_Sapessi, you shouldn’t notice a degradation of sound quality if your phone is only Bluetooth 4.2. The sound quality will still come through great!

1 Like

Thanks so I can take them without fear the zolo liberty plus?:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

BT 5.0 is backwards compatible.

1 Like

It’s important that I know they work great and I can buy them

1 Like

Yes you can use them and they should work great for you, but I will say that the liberty+ is not for everyone. Some people have had trouble with it staying in place in their ear and others say that they are just too bulky. Those who didn’t like them said the liberty lite was a great alternative.

But, you also now have the Liberty Air which is the newest true wireless earbuds from the company and have proven to be just as good if not better than the others and they actually fit and stay in your ear

2 Likes

Ah, you can send me the link because I can not find them

What country are you from or in?
In the US they can be brought from
Best Buy
Walmart

I’m from Italy

I don’t know if you can order from here, but here is the white ones