Infini Mini Giveaway | What’s Your Lucky Number?

Cointvfown

I am very excited

1 more.

Way to go @Jesse_Hernandez1 you deserve it!

1 Like

Just in case! :slight_smile:

As Garfield says “close but no lasagna!” But came in at 597. Congrats to all the winners. And thanks to @ankerofficial for another awesome contest.

2 Likes

Great Job Everyone :sob::joy::clap:t2:

1 Like

My wish came true. An active member won! Congratulations @Jesse_Hernandez1 I couldn’t have asked for a better outcome.

Maybe I’ll get a chance to snag the regular Infini when it releases later this summer if it happens to appear on the PU page.

2 Likes

Congrats to the lucky ones who managed to snag a speaker (nice to see some active members too)…was surprised it managed to hit the 600 mark…though I can see the thread (and some entry accounts) going this route now…

3 Likes

Congratulations to the winners. The rest of us will have to shell out the $$$ lol.

2 Likes

congrats to the winners!!

2 Likes

Congrats to all. Glad to see some actives win. Some may get DQed, hope others can win.

Ultimately I’m excited for the sound bar. Mini and the regular. Looking forward to some real reviews and see which one to purchase.

Cheers @ankerofficial

1 Like

GG… WTG :sunglasses:

1 Like

1 Like

Wanted to thank anker for hosting a successful event. Shout out to the winners as well and all those who fueled the post # to the following winning posts. Again, thank you!

2 Likes

Hopefully the Infini passes FCC shortly…

1 Like