In-Store Find - Powercore+ 20100 usb-c

Found this during my browsing around wal-mart again… I already own one and really love it… might keep or it gift it to someone. Couldn’t pass up the deal :scream:

7 Likes

My local walmart had them for $9.99 in the clearance section. Along with Soundcore minis for $5 which I passed. I walked away with all 4 of them powercores in a rush :blush:

5 Likes

$9 for a 20100?? Wow

2 Likes

Good ol Wally World, what a steal

3 Likes

Dang, wish my store had them for that price, their still 60 bucks here. Good catch, I wanna eventually get one since my new phone is USB -C

3 Likes

Maybe @cava3395 will be nice enough to sell one of his to @elmo41683… do you really need 4?!? Lol

2 Likes

Wow, great price.

2 Likes

:unamused: Maybe??.. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I figured they were returns but nope still factory sealed. I gave 2 away and keeping one for me and for the wife (still mine when she forgets about it) :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

They are always discounting Anker stuff at my local walmart, people here tend to go with the more “better” expensive competitors. They had the Nebula Lite discounted last month for $49. It stayed that way for atleast 2 weeks till they just disappeared one day. I didnt pick one up. I had the Nebula Mars non lite and I ended up ending its life.

1 Like

That’s insane,I wish my store offered such discounts. The people here buy what’s cheap so all the expensive stuff almost always goes on clearance, but that usually when people buy it because they think they got a good deal seeing a clearance sign.

1 Like

What do you mean ending its life?!?!

1 Like

Too bad there’s no Walmart around me. Well, at least half an hour away. One day, I’ll make it to one. Better warn the hubby though :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

1 Like

You guys are so lucky in US with tech stuff prices :grin:

1 Like

The’re still going for $50 at my stores. They only had 3 left so if they dropped the price since Wednesday they are gone. :frowning:

At about a month ago they were $70. I’m not sure if they are clearing their stock of Anker products or making room for new Anker products.

I would check whenever you are in the store. They may drop them in a few days.

Hopefully this. We need PowerCore+ II.

hmm never had much luck with finding Anker in Walmart. Not sure what the deal is some Walmart carry Anker while others don’t even have a sign.

There’s no sign in my store, but they sell their products such as headphones, speakers, and battery packs

@Element321 I have 3 friends that work there that are managers, they always check and tell me. Sadly that store only marks down twice a quarter, during that time it could go to zero or sell.