If you had to go into Hospital with Covid-19 - what would you take?

Sadly yes @professor :pensive: Every day I feel weaker but I try to stay calm. I only have to resist a few more days to recover from health :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

1 Like

Sorry to hear that.

The uniquely human condition is the same organ which is our greatest strength is also our source of greatest weakness - our brains. Only a human will give up when a horse or dog keeps going, but it is also only a human who can solve the most complex challenges.

So yes a positive attitude is the single most powerful thing under your control. Be strong. You’re highly likely to be perfectly fine in a few days.

Keep your mind busy. I prescribe you concentrate on this

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that @Daiross hope you turn a corner and are on the mend soon :pray:

1 Like

Hope you feel better soon you have my prayers :pray:

1 Like

Get well soon, @Daiross! Your gadgets will help the time fly by!

1 Like

@professor @ndalby @ktkundy @TechnicallyWell Thank you so much guys. Feeling everyone’s appreciation encourages me and strengthens my spirit. :dizzy:

@professor Wise words :ok_hand: Thanks for the video, it generated great interest in me and I’ll continue to see more :clap:

3 Likes

Oh no, thats no good. Please stay safe and get better soon. Drink lots of fluid and try to take vitamin D as its been proven to help speed up the healing process. Anyway, prayers for you and your family for speedy recovery.

1 Like

Oh no @Daiross sorry to hear that!
I wish you all the best and a speedy recovery.

1 Like

Oh, sad news.
Wish you all the best!

1 Like

Oh dear, hope you get well soon! :pray:

1 Like

com-optimize(4)

1 Like

Thank you Rob :raised_hands: people say that it helps a lot to increase the body’s defenses to ingest vitamins c, d, calcium, zing and magnesium. I am already consuming moderately

1 Like

Thank you very much for the good health wishes Franz @Chiquinho Paul @paulstevenewing and Pei @AnkerOfficial :raised_hands::raised_hands: it’s nice to feel your affections
better days are coming soon !!

3 Likes

I started drinking ginger tea yesterday and it was quite relieved. That made me very happy :blush:

2 Likes

I would really recommend for all to take the normal flu shot.
(Of course this vaccination has nothing to do with COVID-19)
But it helps to stimulate the immune system generally.

3 Likes

correct, the immune system is complex and benefits from mild immune responses like a vaccine. It gives it something to do and stops it finding fake problems (auto immune).

Don’t take it while unwell.

3 Likes

Genau! :rofl:

I was suffering often in my youth from normal colds.
But since I take this vacc every year I have really no more problems at all.
And after I could persuade my wife to do the same.
She gets no more problems too.

2 Likes

Oh man hope you start feeling better soon!! I’m wishing you the best!

1 Like

You get colds more often when young naturally even if flu vaccine didn’t exist as you need to have roughly 100 colds before you’re significantly resistant to all colds.

But also if as a child you don’t have “good dirt” you develop immune diseases as the immune system goes hunting for something inappropriate to fight.

I had a full spectrum set of vaccines, boosters, about 8 years ago and topped up a couple last month.

If Daisy can rest and be isolated in sunshine, it is also immune boosting, the UV helps oxidise nitrates in the skin which helps with the heart, so bear as much skin as possible, without sun burning.

2 Likes

I got nearly all possible vaccines last year before my surgery.
The doc said, I need to be prepared before catching something in the hospital.

Before this I didnt care much about.
Found only some documents from my childhood were some vaccs were listed.
Now I have a little booklet were the all the new made are recorded.

My daughter ( Pharmacist) told me,
this is really enough for an old man like me! :rofl:

2 Likes