ICYMI: Security Motion Sensor Now Available!

In case you haven’t been checking the all-new community for eufy Security users, Motion Sensor has just been released… Take a look!

Features & details

• Protection That Lasts: The included battery provides up to 2 years of power for round-the-clock security.
  • Extensive Coverage: Detects motion within a 100° radius and up to 30 feet away—more than enough to secure an entire room of your home.
  • Adjustable Sensitivity: Tailor the sensitivity of the motion sensor so that it only alerts when humans are in range—rather than your playful pet dog or cat.
  • App Alerts: Notifies you as soon as motion is detected, sending a message to your phone via the eufy Security app, no matter where you are.
  • Link it Up: Connects to eufy Security HomeBase (Not Included) and well as all other eufy Security products. Simply pair it via the eufy Security app and press the button on the sensor to add it to your system.

Pricing and Availability: eufy Security’s Motion Sensor is available to order now from amazon.com for $29.99 and should begin shipping in six to ten days.

Are you interested in eufy Security’s Motion Sensor? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing- but wow, that’s expensive!

1 Like

Interested in a couple to make the original camera system work a bit better, hopefully they don’t take too long to come to the UK

1 Like

Can set areas for not scanning? So vegetation blowing in wind example.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing ! :clap:

1 Like

When will it be available in the UK please?

1 Like

When will the motion sensor be available (again) in Germany? I am very interested, but cannot find a possibility to buy…

1 Like

Does this motion sensor work together with the indoor camera? It says it connects to the home base (which I do have), but I want it to trigger my indoor cam to record which does not connect to the home base (btw, when is that functionality coming??), will it work?

1 Like