ICYMI: Anker Giveaway on Facebook

Anker is giving away 2000 PowerLine II Dura cables on Facebook soon!

2 Likes

The bots will win over humans

3 Likes

I think there are two things happening, a giveaway of Dura cable and some discounts on earbuds and Powercore.

The giveaway of the Powercore II Dura is tomorrow. The discount time is not so clear.

if you literally read this, the first 2000 likes will be given a free cable and at time of writing it is 473 likes so that implies you need to go into Facebook and like.

Also Anker said that lightning is now but USB is being worked on as “soon” but not timing indication.

2 Likes

So you think the 4.10 think is discounts on earbuds and PowerCore?! Then why is there a cable in the picture. Also, with the whole 2000 winners thing, I think it’s a giveaway not a discount.

I think they are using Easter as the excuse for at least 2 if not 3 events, a giveaway, discounts and possibly new product launch. I think there going to be discounts on earbuds, speakers, Powercore, just by looking at the fact it says so in the text and items in the picture. So that’s a simple one.

Note that rounded oval looking case lower left, it matches the shape of the new Soundbuds Lite.

I think also there is going to be a Dura giveaway, that is also simple because they say so and its the first 2000, but exactly how they choose which 2000 is anyone’s guess. It might be just the first to like it on Facebook but that would be too simple, I’m more thinking some more painful process of retweeting and Instagram and possibly even in this forum too.

These are not necessarily happening at the same moment, but we know the free Dura giveaway is Monday and the discounts is soon.

Now given Anker has a habit of launching products with a discount, and we know there are Soundbuds Lite, Soundbuds Tag, Soundcore Boost, Soundcore Pro, Soundcore Select in the FCC works, what we may see is the launch of some new products with a discount code.

Now also given that Anker has finite quantities of discount codes (as witnessed by recent Dura discount going fast), the only thing I’m saying is if you know you have a need, and know that it matches any of these mentioned products, then just be aware, awake and no dllly-dally after-the-fact saying you didn’t know about it. That’s all…

If you’re in the market for anything earbuds or speakers wise, then just do the research and know you want or know you don’t want, and the price you think is fair. Or you’ll miss the initial discount and have to wait a month or so for the next discount round.

The Powerdrive Elite launched at $10 briefly, then went up in price to $13 now $12, that’s exactly what Anker tends to do on new product pricing.

2 Likes