Located in: Green Acres Mall

1 Like

how did u jump to that?

1 Like

guess. Am I right?

1 Like

how should i know ask @Yosef_Schmukler

1 Like

At a guess, he downloaded the image (which still contained location data from the mobile taken on) then used right click get info to find the longitude and latitude to look up on the Internet…

3 Likes

:ok_hand: got it :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I actually snapped it when i was in Walmart (In New Mexico)

So this one?

8000 Academy Rd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87111
Located in: Sycamore Plaza

1 Like

Nope, I’m pretty sure it’s the one on Carlisle

surprising as its not a “supercenter”. I was just looking at the physically biggest store.

So does this imply its a toe-dipping experiment in a few smaller stores?

2 Likes

Don’t mean to contradict but the one on Academy is actually one of the smallest

2 Likes

Anke in sale section

2 Likes

@tommcd24 well I guess you could say that about most brands at walmart but Apple, Microsoft, and Sony products can be found their too. Last time I checked iPads were not the cheapest tablet

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more with you.
Also Walmart has been hurting from Amazon lately.

My family’s ways of buying things has changed SIGNIFICANTLY in the past 2 years. We used to buy almost everything from Walmart. Now we buy over half of our stuff on Amazon. Still Walmart for groceries though. We don’t live in a Prime Now location… at least yet.

1 Like

I barely go in any shop now apart from for food. I shop in a food-only place Trader Joe’s. The effort to go and through Walmart is much higher as its a physically larger building with lots of things I will never buy in Walmart, such as electronics.

I also tend to buy 2 or 3 of the same clothing item so when I go into a shop for clothes, that effort of finding the clothes produces often 10 years of clothing, e.g. two pairs of the same shoes. (aside: doing this with socks means you more often have matching pairs)

I went through examples recently of flying, through hotel, and buying some food and the flight I just walked through security via my TSA Pre and my mobile phone boarding pass so I only engaged with a human who checked I looked my I.D but that can be automated. I didnt engage with hotel staff, I had checked in online, my roomkey was virtual inside my phone I just held it near door, and in the shop I used Android Pay app to use my loyalty card and then pay.

With robotic cars, and drones, we’re shooting towards physical shops and people engagement in the shopping activity being really low. So even the UPS truck going through all streets is at risk.

Of course that means any human not using their I.Q. to the maximum is at real risk of unemployment within a lifetime.

1 Like

Your like Jason Bourne/Jack Reacher! If someone asked if they saw you there would be no one to ask. How do you go 10 years with only 2 pairs of shoes? I go through 2 pairs per year.

Thats why I am going into engineering, so I know that I will have a job in the future. Any job that has nothing to do with computers or technology won’t be needed

2 Likes

1 Like

First person to get 50 wins a like from me :wink:

1 Like