I happened to find these in Walmart

More stuff…

5 Likes

Can you guys post pictures in this topic Everytime you see Anker stuff in a store?

2 Likes

WOW! I did not know they were also selling speakers @Walmart

2 Likes

Now they only have to sell Anker products in german Tech-Stores.

2 Likes

I know, I was also pretty surprised

1 Like

Anker begins to do business offline ! :tada: keep on moving !

7 Likes

Wow, was surprised to see this

4 Likes

Nice, so the Select and Boost have finally made their public appearance, thanks for the post :thumbsup:

1 Like

Interesting.

We are seeing “Walmart first” strategy here. Bricks and Mortar stores suffer from the supply chain problem relative to pure-Internet sellers because they have to hold stock on the shelves so costing more.

I was aware that Anker had negotiated in-store with Walmart, but I am now wondering if Walmart insisted on some Walmart first products to defend the stores?

3 Likes

Prices for Select, Boost?

1 Like

I know, it’s insane!

1 Like

In Walmart, the Select was $69, with the Boost being $79.

1 Like

I don’t think its insane. Goods made in China, Walmart must plan its stores, must plan an area for the Anker area and shelves size and stock, to do that Anker has to commit to a certain minimum guaranteed supply. That may then mean Walmart get the first shipment, and then if they sell well then Walmart get a re-supply.

I then see mention of prices. $10 lower for the Pro online than in Walmart. Walmart won’t like that. Can you imagine, go into Walmart, play with the Anker speaker, check your phone, see it $10 lower cost online, then order online and wait.

4 Likes

That’s so true! But also, Anker targeting brick and mortar stores first is a bad idea.

1 Like

I think I disagree. I think accessing different demographics in traditional stores can expand revenue.

The challenge is Walmart’s, not Anker’s.

Anker’s products hit a sweetspot of quality vs price, and are more a competitor inside Walmart of the USA and Japanese brands.

2 Likes

lol isn’t Walmart a place with predominantly cheap products.

1 Like

3 Likes

where is that picture

1 Like

The Internet makes a guess at:

77 Green Acres Rd S, Valley Stream, NY 11581
Located in: Green Acres Mall

1 Like

how did u jump to that?

1 Like