I Challenge Anker: Release a Product Before We Find It

I really hadn’t ever thought about it that way, but @professor may very well be right. I certainly cannot prove him wrong.

Really? My bad dude :joy:

1 Like

Exactly what I was thinking lmao

No, I think that supports your statement. Hundreds and even thousands are relatively small numbers.

1 Like

I must’ve been judging by the numbers of people posting, didn’t mean to downplay your great contributions to the forum

Guess the next question is are you still gonna be making those threads?

1 Like

Shall we have a vote?

I say yes. I don’t think that anker was trying to “trick” anyone into making announcements for them lol.

Plus you would have to change your name :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Lol totally up to you. I personally don’t think Anker is using you for marketing, even if free, I don’t think the amount it reaches is significant.
Obviously I don’t have any logistics to back my last statement, it’s just based on my OPINION, so there is a strong possibility I’m wrong.

I’m probably in the minority here but I don’t rush to buy their newest products as soon as they release (there go my chances of winning in the next 5 powerdraws), I usually wait on a good sale or until I really need the product. So at least FOR ME, marketing doesn’t make much of a difference.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t describe it as a “trick” but maybe a marketing tactic?

Same here and I just the excuse that I’m a student so don’t have that kind of money to spend :joy:

2 Likes

Honestly to me it’s kind of the same but then again I’m not looking at “trick” as a negative word lol

1 Like

trick i meant more of a strategy - more refined word :smiley: … whatever the term… get the news out into the world to create some buzz…

2 Likes

If it is a “tactic”, then someone at anker needs to get fired.

I’m fairly certain that this drives us all crazy. It lakes the company look completely unorganised- and is my single biggest issue with the company.

Yes I know these are strong words- but very true.

Lol I’m not a student, I’m just a cheap ass :joy:

2 Likes

I know it can be counter intuitive, but at least you being annoyed, and reacting, is not all bad. You are at least typing.

That’s not very nice.

It wasn’t meant to be nice, and it only applies if some anker executive is being intentionally bad at their job because they somehow think it’s good for the company- which I highly doubt is happening.

Most likely anker just doesn’t have anyone in charge of product announcements- which calls for a meeting, not a job loss.

3 Likes