I am looking for a case for Anker Soundcore Boost, did anyone find any?

Couldn’t find any case for the soundcore boost, do you have any recommendations? even a speaker case with similar dimensions.

I am interested in one as well

check amazon, look for dimensions and in the Q&A section

1 Like

Yeah I just got a Boost - wish they had added a hook for a cord or wrist strap like they did on the sport XL.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072F4J4Y8?&_encoding=UTF8&tag=nl_nr_eng_170626-20&mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTTJFMU9HUTBNekZsWVdJeSIsInQiOiJHRmxLSHhWaDRpaENCU0I2ZG05ZXJoYk1lYU5Da3JnUkZka2xaVEVaampUTTFSa0JkUFZ0bHFGS2g0bVJSeUkrWThrTlF2K2dxUW1NTU41SHpzeGZVU1NDcmlVKzBtVENSa3pOZzZ3QWloKzZxaG11cUdOOWxYN2owZ1I5ZVpuYSJ9

I think that one may be too small to fit the boost
the soundcore 2 looks like it just fits.
The boost is about 8 x 2.5 x 2.7 the soundcore 2 is 6.6 x 2.2 x 1.9

That seems too easy to look it up on Amazon however it is nice when someone actually has tried the product out with the suggested speaker to see how easy it is to get in and out and can comment on the build quality, speaker protection, cord storage etc. As @Karim_Takla has requested they would like a recommendation. I also would like to have a case that fits pretty close so I don’t have excess wasted space that gets crushed when packed. However I suppose some people don’t know how to use Amazon but probably not the case.

after doing a lot of research, I finally found this case for the Anker Soundcore Boost
I received it today along with the speaker, and it fits PERFECTLY, the only downside is that it’s a little longer than the speaker, but actually that’s a plus cause I have a little space to fit the charging cable. (Check attached Photo)
in addition this case comes with a velcro separator and it can be adjusted easily, so it separates the speaker from the cable and it prevents it from loosening while carrying in bag.