Htc U11

For all HTC fans on this forum, would you buy the HTC U11? why and why not?

1 Like

It’s nice, but HTC just has a terrible time competing with the big dogs. They don’t offer any wow factor, just a nice phone. I’m not sure if that’s enough to win over a Samsung customer or a LG customer.

Sure the squueze function is great and this might actually be a product that HTC sells well.

2 Likes

True,but i know a lot of people who are switching from Samsung to HTC, a lot of people are starting to hate Samsung.

1 Like

I was a faithful Samsung owner through 4 phones going back to the flip phone and 3 of them went back for repairs. Our family has had 4 HTC phones and not one went in for repairs. That being said I will probably give Samsung another try with the Galaxy 8 but only because my provider (BELL) does not have any HTC phones anymore and mine is going on 4 years in a couple months.
HTC just doesn’t market well but you ask any owner and they will back it to the moon and back. Also accessories are not as ready available with HTC. I don’t use the HTC sense and never was a fan and opted for Nova desktop instead so I can do the same with the Samsung.

1 Like

I do like the water resist/dust resist design on the U11 as mt HTC one m7 has a lot of dust in the front camera lens. It entered through the speaker grille., I may have to find me an unlocked one

1 Like