How to turn off the SoundBuds Sport?

Just bought a pair & am using them with an iPod Touch. The connection is great & reconnect & pause & play work fine, but I cannot see a way to know they are off after use! I have tried disconnecting them from the iPod Touch & then touching the on/off button quickly once (holding it more than a second reconnects them to the iPod) , but there is no real way to know they are truly off! The “manual” that comes with them is totally useless on this aspect. I know I am not managing to turn them off, as after the first full charge they gave me maybe 90 minutes listening time over 3 days.
I feel foolish to ask but can someone put me right on this?

Hi @TheDude_Abides (great name by the way), to power off the SoundBuds Sport just press and hold the power button until you hear a swoosh sound (or sound similar to your power on) to turn off the headset. Sorry it’s been a while since using this model :slight_smile:

Your right though, not the best manual released by Anker for a product. Maybe they could put an updated one on the website for download @AnkerOfficial ?

2 Likes

@ndalby Thank you again for your answer! We really appreciate it! @TheDude_Abides Please be advised that we can power off the earbuds by press and hold the power button for 3s. If you tried without success, the earbuds might be defective. We are happy to help you with the exchange ASAP. Could you please contact us via support@anker.com? By the way, we will try our best to improve our manual and update it on our website. Thanks

Thank you both for your quick replies :smile:
I am recharging them right now, and will check this out as soon as they are fully charged & write again!
Cheers!

Ok, I think I have it. On holding the Button for 3 seconds I got a two tone downward tone & the phones disconnected from the iPod. Does this mean they are also switched off now?
Cheers

Yes, the downward two tone is the power off notification.

Fantastic - thanks again for all the help :slight_smile: