How to Power Your Galaxy Like an Ace with #AnkerAce

Anker. Ace. Epic. Are you looking for the best way to charge your latest Samsung device? Well, look no further…It’s time to Power Your Galaxy Like an Ace with the latest #AnkerAce chargers. What are the key benefits we hear you asking? Well, let’s break it down…

With the Anker Ace 45W, you can take advantage of Samsung’s Super Fast Charging 2.0, making it easier than ever to Power Your Galaxy Like an Ace.

1280X1280

Powered by GaN Technology: With higher energy efficiency and upgraded heat dissipation, Gallium Nitride (GaN) makes our chargers smaller and safer without sacrificing a drop of power.

1280X1280

Superior Safety with MultiProtect™: Features a total of 10 safety features including short-circuit protection, high-voltage protection, and temperature control to safeguard you and your connected devices.

1280X1280

Portable Yet Powerful: At 30% smaller than an original 45W USB-C charger and with a foldable design, Anker 313 Charger (Ace, 45W) takes up less space while giving you just as much power.

1280X1280

Don’t just take our word for it though…

" Anker’s newest chargers are a perfect pairing for the Galaxy S23" - Digital Trend

" Anker Unveils Two New GaN Chargers For Samsung Phones And Tablets" Forbes

"Anker announces two new Ace chargers tuned for Samsung devices" AndroidGuys

Unbox Therapy Video

• What feature is most important to you when picking a charger?
  • Size
  • Power
  • Safety
  • All the above

0 voters

Will you be upgrading to the latest Samsung Ultra S3? Let us know in the comments! :point_down:

2 Likes

Eventually but my current needs are not in devices with more power. If gotten, it is nice to know it would have the power to do what you are needing.

Eventually I plan to upgrade especially given the size and power. Maybe it will replace my Anker atom pd1 in my bag.
Also @AnkerOfficial there are a couple typos in this post. You accidentally made the question in the poll a choice to select and you wrote that the latest phone is the Samsung ultra s3 when it is the s23