How to identify original Anker product?

I want to know how to identify original Anker cables and power banks? Is there any method to identify? Can someone help me in this regard? thanks

1 Like

Hi @Ijaz_Ahmad1 , is this for an already purchased product or an impending purchase?

The best method is to ensure you are buying from AnkerDirect via Amazon / eBay / Walmart. If this is for an already purchased device outside of AnkerDirect, such as second hand from eBay, I would recommend you contact support@anker.com who will be able to assist you further on validating the serial no (if one is present).

1 Like

Thank you @ndalby. You are right about how to identify an original Anker product. If you have not purchased the product yet, please contact support@anker.com to let us know seller information to identify; If the product is in your hand already, please contact support@anker.com with the model number and serial number of that product, we would verify and reply you soon.

1 Like

If the cables last, then it’s an Anker product

6 Likes

I’m in Saudi Arabia. How do I know anker original products.

3 Likes

It would be nice to have https://www.anker.com/verify extended to check serial numbers of other products - for example the powerline+ cables or literally every Anker product which has a serial number.

3 Likes

@AnkerOfficial

please verify this product

2 Likes

Based on the model number it looks to be right, but as it was mentioned above they would need to verify via the serial number and not just the model number. Please contact support@anker.com with this information and they would be better able to verify it’s authenticity for you

2 Likes

The verification site says the verification is applicable to some countries that doesn’t include Japan but I bought power bank from Japan through amazon that was sold by AnkerDirect. How would I verify then? Or I need not worry?

3 Likes

If you brought it from AnkerDirect then you have no worries

2 Likes

Your serial number on the box which the same on your powercore? I have just bought and it not the same!

2 Likes

please contact support@anker.com with the model number and serial number of that product, They would verify and reply back to you. It is the weekend so they may take longer to reply back.

If you say the numbers don’t match, please provide pictures and any available info in your email to help expedite the process

1 Like

Please verify
I think the model is A2053
The SN IS : AFZJ3D1809500723

1 Like

Hi @Christian_Kens,

You could verify your product in this page:

1 Like

Can you assist me in verifying this? My friend brought me this from USA. Thanks

If you plug it in and it doesn’t explode, and doesn’t make weird sounds, it’s probably an Anker product. Also, if you contact the support email that is listed on the box, and they are helpful and friendly, it’s definitely actually Anker.

1 Like