How to access the Eufy Security Homebase microSD

I’d like to have the videos and pictures captured to local storage and then mirrored to online storage like Dropbox.

I have a Synology NAS and do have the surveillance station configured. Yet, not all videos are being captured by the NAS. Yesterday, I had 13 videos noted (mostly me and the dogs) and only 4 were seen and saved onto NAS. I think there are different mechanisms involved here. NAS surveillance station needs to detect when the cameras are connected/active. So, there is an issue here where not all things are being saved off of the homebase. And because of this, I can’t use the Synology NAS cloud sync app and expect to have a true mirror of the Eufy homebase microSD card.

What I am wanting is the method to access the microSD card from my home network so I can directly (or indirectly) mirror the microSD content to Dropbox.

Thanks for listening

Jack

1 Like

There is no way to do that. SD card contents are encrypted, only way to access them is via app or web portal (which will be launched March - April). May be you can write a script to download videos from app or portal and copy wherever you would like to.

2 Likes

@Ice1 is telling the truth :white_check_mark: