How much would the new powerhouse cost

Would it be more expensive than the current powerhouse or will the new powerhouse 200 be more expensive?

1 Like

No one knows until it’s ready for prime time. My guess would be in the 300 dollar range

I guess 200 dollars or so, maybe it is just an experimental product, we will not release it on the market.:sunglasses:

5 Likes

@AnkerOfficial I would be happy to do some Bata testing I’ll put that thing through the paces.

2 Likes

what? Noooo I know so many people who would and could use this. Myself for one could benefit in power outages so I can run my cpap machine.

3 Likes

It costs money! $$$

I’d love to test one of these out. I’m going on another Jeep trip in April and our campsites are primitive so one of these could power our campsite all weekend.

Huh? It was announced at CES and news articles were published that it will be launching this summer for $300. Your post has brought about a great deal of confusion. Could you please clarify… the product will not be released?!

@AnkerTechnical

2 Likes

I just confirmed that this product will be launching this year. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

That was some quality trolling there @AnkerOfficial I bet the looks on people’s faces was priceless :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

What about the new wireless chargers?

New wireless chargers will arrive on March.:grin:

2 Likes

Maybe you can send it out to me as a power user item.:smirk::grin: @AnkerOfficial

I think we all would live to test this as a power user item. But I fear some would get mad and angry over not getting it if someone claimed it

2 Likes

How many 18650 batteries are in it?

We will offer Power Users with special discount codes to purchase and try the new wireless 7.5 chargers, the event may start on March 8th. :grin:

3 Likes