How many Anker Products do you Own?

How many categories do you have at least one Anker product?

You can find all the different products in all the categories on Anker’s product page.

I have 8/10 (all but connectivity and interface).

12 that I can think of right away. I still have 11 - I drowned a 10000. Lights still worked but it wouldn’t charge afterward. Anker has been around the world with me.

Approximately 20

1 Like

Powercore+ mini (3)
Powercore speed 20000
Soundcore nano (2)
Soundcore mini
Soundcore sport xl
Powerline microusb cables (several)
Powerdrive speed 2
Lumos a1
Lumos e1
Aux cable
iPhone 7 battery case
iPhone 7 icelite case
Powerdrive 2
Powerdrive+ 1 (2)
Soundbuds slim
Powerport 2 elite
Bolder lc90
SoundBuds life
Powercore ii 10000 (2)
Soundcore boost
Car mount
Powerport speed 1

2 Likes

Actually, the USB-C is the same on both sides, so I got a 2pk of adapters so I can use my cables with my new Samsung Tab 3s which has USB-C so I popped the adapters on a couple of Micro USB cords. Just ordered a 6bk of black Powerline cables for my kids, and waiting on delivery of another Powerbank I won from Dealmaxx. And my 11 yr old son got 3 Powerline+ 6ft cords for himself.

1 Like

Just curious: why did you pick the Tab S3 over one of the iPad Pros?

Because I hate Crapple and Like Samsung. I have had a Note Tab 10.1 for 4 years, prior to that the original Asus Transformer TF101. I generally like the S3 but wish they would have made a true Note tablet. I also have a Note 4 phone. It bugs me that tablet makers want you to hols a 10 inch tablet in portrait mode instead of landscape. A 10 inch tablet is not a giant phone.

1 Like

8 + cables, PowerCore+ 26800, Astro mini, PowerCore 5000, PowerPort 5 charger, PowerPort 2 wall charger, 7 port USB data hub, SoundCore Sport XL, SoundCore Nano, Classic Bluetooth speaker

Having used Anker for 5 years, they are my first choice for tech

Got a desktop charger hub with 7 USB C ports and 3 IQ ports. I am on my way to buying their power banks…been wanting them for a while.

An Anker one?

Yup, Anker names their smart charging ports “power IQ” so by IQ, I was referring to an Anker product. :smiley:

1 Like

Power Core 20100 and the Tag earbuds and I lov them both

adding TC90 to the list! cant wait to use them for my hiking and camping.

After recently re-jigging my desk / storage and backpack, I’m currently sat on;

Prototype Sample

• SoundCore 2 - different spec’s different to final production

Gifted (or liberated) Items to friends / relatives

No doubt over the next month another few on the main list will also be gifted off (PowerCore or SoundCore)

2 Likes

This may not be exhaustive :blush:

In roughly descending order of most used most:

• Powercore 10000 (probably need another soon, I think its losing capacity with age)
  • Powercore Slim 5000
  • Soundbuds Slim
  • Powercore+ Mini (I need it to charge my 'buds as the others above turn off power too early)
  • Powerport 4 (for shorter 1-2 overnight travel)
  • Powerport 5 USB-C (for >2 night longer travel)
  • Powercore Fusion (EDC for going to into office)
  • Powercore 26800 (the dual 2A input variety, for long trips away from wall sockets like conferences)
  • Powerport 2
  • Soundcore Nano
  • Powerdrive 2
  • LC40 x2
  • LC90 x2
  • LC130

More Powerline cables than I could count or list. Oodles all types.

Gifted to others: Soundcore Mini x2, Soundcore XL, Soundcore Nano x2, Powercore+ Mini x4. Lightning Dura cables x2, Powercore 5000. Fusion x2.

In draw not used, spares: Powerport 5 x2 Powerport 2 Elite (it is in my view worse than the Powerport2 which is smaller).

1 Like

I have a powerport solar, 10050 powercore+, powercore 10000, powercore slim 5000, Astro E7 26800, powercore+ mini 3350, powercore+ 13400, power+ 2 with quick charge 2.0, as well as 3 lightning cables and a couple of micro USB cables. I guess I have a few Anker products…

2 Likes

It’s so cool to see what people have all over the world.

I have 15 products not counting the ones I have bought and gave away as presents to friends and family. Anker fan for life!

I own countless cables, two battery packs (so many that I’ve given away to friends and family) and two car chargers.

I have 2 3’ feet power cables, 2 6’ feet power cables, 2-2port power brick, 2-5000mah portable battery, 1-22500 portable battery ( my first and favorite product) Go Anker