How many Anker Products do you Own?

I don’t know for sure but I would say at least 12-15, maybe 20. Everything from internal USB cards in my PC, to external USB hubs, to power packs to speakers and headphones.

1 Like

My first anker product was an Anker Astro E7 25600, it is amazing and still works today, after that I decided to purchase a PowerPort 5 and a 5 pack of micro usb cables, my latest product is the PowerCore 26800, and hopefully in the future I would love to buy an Anker PowerHouse

Primary use is for running, but also been using them for phone calls and to watch some videos in bed at night.

About 6. Cable assortment and car chargers!

So I tend to buy for many others, family mostly, so if I exclude this then I have

• Powerport 5 USB-C by bed to charge all at night. My most used Anker device.
  • Powerport 2 for travelling.
  • Powercore+ Mini which isn’t being used as I prefer the Slim.
  • Powercore Slim for mostly charging phone in my pocket
  • Powercore 10000 for mostly charging tablet. My most used device after the Powerport5.
  • Powercore 26800 I just got I’m not sure what to use it for
  • Soundsports IE20 I keep with me all the time.
  • That 6port mains powerstrip for the PC.
  • Powerline+ USB-C 3ft
  • Powerline+ USB2 1ft

I think its useful given this is a community to mention non-Anker products and why:

• Choetech solar panel because it has a zipped pocket not the Velcro of Anker. I use for long camping trips and it recharges Anker batteries.
  • Aukey small 12W dual socket folding pins mains charger because it is very small, I use it in case the Powerport2 fails as a backup. Anker does not make anything this small.
  • Zero Lemon Solarjuice 20000mah x2 I just keep on the window ledge to keep charged. They are hugely heavy and large and its just for emergency scenarios which have never happened and these probably spend their life slowing dying unused.

Overall I have about 100Ah of power charged, I spread around the house and other places.

Going on 15 items now!

How many Anker products do you own?

This is the first I’ve ever heard of them but I’m excited about the portable charger. My phone’s battery life is rubbish.

Cool! What phone do you have?

I have an Xperia z5 compact but I play pokemon go and usually have to take a couple of power banks if we’re out for even just a couple of hours

I have about 12 products. A number of battery chargers, an auxiliary cable, a couple car chargers, a multi charger, even a multi charger with USB-C, some micro USB cables and lightning cables, a CD slot mount cellphone holder. They all exceed expectations.

Oh cool! Do you like the phone?

How about the batteries? I have not had very good experiences with their batteries.

I got two more today. Another wall charger and a10’ cable.

From memory:

• Astra 13000 x2
  • Powerport 5
    Powerport 5 USB-C
    Powerport 2 USA version
    Powerport 2 UK version
    Powercore+ Mini x3
    Powercore Slim
    Powercore 10000
    Powercore 26800
    IE20 earbuds
    Lots of Anker cables

For balance here’s non-Anker ones:

• ZeroLemon Solarjuice 20000 x2 got for $10 each
  • Choetech Qi
  • Some horrible brand battery I wont mention which loses its charge fast
  • Choetech Solar panel
  • Choetech 6 port 2 USB-C
  • Aukey 12W dual USB
  • Ravpower Qi

I’ve got 6, with 5 more to come this week
Powercore speed 20000 QC power bank
Powerdrive+ 2 with quickcharge 3.0
48W 4-port USB Car Charger
10ft red Powerline+ lightning (buying another 2 10ft Powerline+ lightning cables in grey, 26ft cables, and a 3ft cable)
Powerport 2 with quickcharge 3.0
Powerport 4

I do have the powercoreplus 20100 usb-c , the powerportplus 1 and the audio cable. Very relaible products!

1 Like

Eleven products approximately
3 wall chargers, 1 car charger, 1 selfie stick, 1 waterproof bag, 1 small speaker, 2 5200 mAh portable chargers, 1 pack of usb cables, and lastly a wireless charger pad

1 Like

Astro 3E lost and replaced by -
Astro E6
PowerCore 5000
Anker battery for Galaxy S3 (went with phone when I sold it)
36 W 4 Port Wall Charger
20W 2 port wall charger
24W dual port rapid car charger
31.5W PowerPort2 Dual Port Quick Charge 3.0 wall charger
24W PowerPort2 Dual Port wall charger
PowerLine+ Red 1ft cable
PowerLine+ Red 3ft cable
PowerLine+ Red 6ft cable
PowerLine+ USB-C to USB 2.0 6ft
Lightning to USB 3 ft cable (2)
Anker Bluetooth Cube speaker (Blue)

My Red PowerLine+ cables and the dual port chargers are most used ,
followed by the Astro E6 which goes with me whenever I go to any events
or road trips.

1 Like

I have an astro E7 gen 2 a 10k mah just regular and a car charger and some cables