So I tend to buy for many others, family mostly, so if I exclude this then I have
- Powerport 5 USB-C by bed to charge all at night. My most used Anker device.
- Powerport 2 for travelling.
- Powercore+ Mini which isn't being used as I prefer the Slim.
- Powercore Slim for mostly charging phone in my pocket
- Powercore 10000 for mostly charging tablet. My most used device after the Powerport5.
- Powercore 26800 I just got I'm not sure what to use it for
- Soundsports IE20 I keep with me all the time.
- That 6port mains powerstrip for the PC.
- Powerline+ USB-C 3ft
- Powerline+ USB2 1ft
I think its useful given this is a community to mention non-Anker products and why:
- Choetech solar panel because it has a zipped pocket not the Velcro of Anker. I use for long camping trips and it recharges Anker batteries.
- Aukey small 12W dual socket folding pins mains charger because it is very small, I use it in case the Powerport2 fails as a backup. Anker does not make anything this small.
- Zero Lemon Solarjuice 20000mah x2 I just keep on the window ledge to keep charged. They are hugely heavy and large and its just for emergency scenarios which have never happened and these probably spend their life slowing dying unused.
Overall I have about 100Ah of power charged, I spread around the house and other places.