Powerport 2 elite
Bolder lc90
SoundBuds life
Powercore ii 10000 (2)
Soundcore boost
Car mount
Powerport speed 1

2 Likes

Actually, the USB-C is the same on both sides, so I got a 2pk of adapters so I can use my cables with my new Samsung Tab 3s which has USB-C so I popped the adapters on a couple of Micro USB cords. Just ordered a 6bk of black Powerline cables for my kids, and waiting on delivery of another Powerbank I won from Dealmaxx. And my 11 yr old son got 3 Powerline+ 6ft cords for himself.

1 Like

Just curious: why did you pick the Tab S3 over one of the iPad Pros?

Because I hate Crapple and Like Samsung. I have had a Note Tab 10.1 for 4 years, prior to that the original Asus Transformer TF101. I generally like the S3 but wish they would have made a true Note tablet. I also have a Note 4 phone. It bugs me that tablet makers want you to hols a 10 inch tablet in portrait mode instead of landscape. A 10 inch tablet is not a giant phone.

1 Like

8 + cables, PowerCore+ 26800, Astro mini, PowerCore 5000, PowerPort 5 charger, PowerPort 2 wall charger, 7 port USB data hub, SoundCore Sport XL, SoundCore Nano, Classic Bluetooth speaker

Having used Anker for 5 years, they are my first choice for tech

Got a desktop charger hub with 7 USB C ports and 3 IQ ports. I am on my way to buying their power banks…been wanting them for a while.

An Anker one?

Yup, Anker names their smart charging ports “power IQ” so by IQ, I was referring to an Anker product. :smiley:

1 Like

Power Core 20100 and the Tag earbuds and I lov them both

adding TC90 to the list! cant wait to use them for my hiking and camping.

After recently re-jigging my desk / storage and backpack, I’m currently sat on;

Prototype Sample

• SoundCore 2 - different spec’s different to final production

Gifted (or liberated) Items to friends / relatives

No doubt over the next month another few on the main list will also be gifted off (PowerCore or SoundCore)

2 Likes

This may not be exhaustive :blush:

In roughly descending order of most used most:

• Powercore 10000 (probably need another soon, I think its losing capacity with age)
  • Powercore Slim 5000
  • Soundbuds Slim
  • Powercore+ Mini (I need it to charge my 'buds as the others above turn off power too early)
  • Powerport 4 (for shorter 1-2 overnight travel)
  • Powerport 5 USB-C (for >2 night longer travel)
  • Powercore Fusion (EDC for going to into office)
  • Powercore 26800 (the dual 2A input variety, for long trips away from wall sockets like conferences)
  • Powerport 2
  • Soundcore Nano
  • Powerdrive 2
  • LC40 x2
  • LC90 x2
  • LC130

More Powerline cables than I could count or list. Oodles all types.

Gifted to others: Soundcore Mini x2, Soundcore XL, Soundcore Nano x2, Powercore+ Mini x4. Lightning Dura cables x2, Powercore 5000. Fusion x2.

In draw not used, spares: Powerport 5 x2 Powerport 2 Elite (it is in my view worse than the Powerport2 which is smaller).

1 Like

I have a powerport solar, 10050 powercore+, powercore 10000, powercore slim 5000, Astro E7 26800, powercore+ mini 3350, powercore+ 13400, power+ 2 with quick charge 2.0, as well as 3 lightning cables and a couple of micro USB cables. I guess I have a few Anker products…

2 Likes

It’s so cool to see what people have all over the world.

I have 15 products not counting the ones I have bought and gave away as presents to friends and family. Anker fan for life!

I own countless cables, two battery packs (so many that I’ve given away to friends and family) and two car chargers.

I have 2 3’ feet power cables, 2 6’ feet power cables, 2-2port power brick, 2-5000mah portable battery, 1-22500 portable battery ( my first and favorite product) Go Anker

So far I have 4 Anker Products.

• SoundCore Nano
  • PowerPort 2 Elite
  • PowerCore+ 10050
  • SoundBuds Sport NB10

Two. Anker Soundcore and Anker Soundcore Sport.