This may not be exhaustive
In roughly descending order of most used most:
- Powercore 10000 (probably need another soon, I think its losing capacity with age)
- Powercore Slim 5000
- Soundbuds Slim
- Powercore+ Mini (I need it to charge my 'buds as the others above turn off power too early)
- Powerport 4 (for shorter 1-2 overnight travel)
- Powerport 5 USB-C (for >2 night longer travel)
- Powercore Fusion (EDC for going to into office)
- Powercore 26800 (the dual 2A input variety, for long trips away from wall sockets like conferences)
- Powerport 2
- Soundcore Nano
- Powerdrive 2
- LC40 x2
- LC90 x2
More Powerline cables than I could count or list. Oodles all types.
Gifted to others: Soundcore Mini x2, Soundcore XL, Soundcore Nano x2, Powercore+ Mini x4. Lightning Dura cables x2, Powercore 5000. Fusion x2.
In draw not used, spares: Powerport 5 x2 Powerport 2 Elite (it is in my view worse than the Powerport2 which is smaller).